[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ole Miss-LSU

budlitebrad

LSU's defense is just average at best.

This makes 6 of the past 7 games, that LSU has looked like the 2nd best team on the field.

2 Red Zone turnovers have given LSU the lead at the half after being severly outplayed.

OU vs OSU seems like the best game, imo. LSU defense would surrender 40+ points to those offenses.

LSU's defense is just average at best.

This makes 6 of the past 7 games, that LSU has looked like the 2nd best team on the field.

2 Red Zone turnovers have given LSU the lead at the half after being severly outplayed.

OU vs OSU seems like the best game, imo. LSU defense would surrender 40+ points to those offenses.

OSU? Khloe, Kim and Kourtney Kardashian is wrong with you? you are seriously a moran. What makes u think OSU should be anywhere near a NC game? fokking dumb azz.

LSU may be sluggish today but they would dummy OSU-

figure out the pecking order -

OU/MIZZOU/WVU/KU/ASU/USC/ are all better than OSU

OSU? Khloe, Kim and Kourtney Kardashian is wrong with you? you are seriously a moran. What makes u think OSU should be anywhere near a NC game? fokking dumb azz.

LSU may be sluggish today but they would dummy OSU-

figure out the pecking order -

OU/MIZZOU/WVU/KU/ASU/USC/ are all better than OSU

YES OSU YOU DUMB FOK !

OSU is currently in 6th place, got it?

2 of the Big 12 team ahead of them will lose, got it?

That places OSU at #4 , an LSU loss, puts OSU in the NC Game over a one loss WV, got it?

You such a dumbass...moran it UNfarkINGBELIEVABLE

Edited by theeohiostate

YES OSU YOU DUMB FOK !

OSU is currently in 6th place, got it?

2 of the Big 12 team ahead of them will lose, got it?

That places OSU at #4 , an LSU loss, puts OSU in the NC Game over a one loss WV, got it?

You such a dumbass...moran it UNand then when I wore my first dressINGBELIEVABLE

well, for starters ASU jumps OSU if they beat USC next week, you think about that one smart guy?

Please explain to me how OSU jumps WVU?

Another dumbf*ck post by you with no basis or facts behind it.

:D

Now, we all can look at this post and really see the moran behind the keyboard.

putticat.........your a tool ! :D

I think most knowledgeable football fans think there are quite a few teams that are better than OSU right now -

For example,

I guarantee USC would be favored over OSU on a neutral field- and OSU would struggle to even score on USC

stay hot - you are one of the few in the country touting the Big 10

stay hot - you are one of the few in the country touting the Big 10

back at you.........stay hot- you are one of the few in the country touting.........well..................EVERY PAC 10 TEAM THAT HAPPENS TO WIN EACH WEEK :wacko:

ASU or USC wouldn't score over 14 on our defense. They'd have no shot, and I'd be willing to bet you $500 on the fact OSU beats either.

Now, I highly doubt you'll consider taking that bet, since you fail to even submit your entry fee in the NO BS Hoops League, after 3 weeks on getting requests for it. :D

back at you.........stay hot- you are one of the few in the country touting.........well..................EVERY PAC 10 TEAM THAT HAPPENS TO WIN EACH WEEK :wacko:

ASU or USC wouldn't score over 14 on our defense. They'd have no shot, and I'd be willing to bet you $500 on the fact OSU beats either.

Now, I highly doubt you'll consider taking that bet, since you fail to even submit your entry fee in the NO BS Hoops League, after 3 weeks on getting requests for it. :D

this isn't even about the Pac 10 - I am on board with the Big 12 and Big East as being superior, and having better teams........

USC would pummel OSU- I am not sold on ASU being that great- but if they get by USC somehow the WILL be ranked ahead of OSU

yer a fokking dork. you make a post on here about $50 bones? I have paid every time in yer leagues, am busy, and it slipped my mind- and you call me out here???? - your a doochbag-

We will never know- I would take any bet if USC and OSU played each other.

am done with you and yer smallminded Ohio homer dumbf*ck posts.

peace out fatboy

Edited by wildcat2334

yer a fokking dork. you make a post on here about $50 bones? I have paid every time in yer leagues, am busy, and it slipped my mind- and you call me out here???? - your a doochbag-

This is a post about that, this is a friendly reminder like the post in the hoops forum that i've updated every week for three weeks without a response, or the pm's i've sent requesting it and the pm's returned saying it was being mailed out............2 weeks ago, then again last week.

LSU's defense is garbage, especially with Dorsey on the bench. I almost want them to make it to the NC just to see how bad they'd get beat.

Wet paperbag defense. They'll get hammered by any team with a decent offense. Good thing for them the SEC is really down on good offenses this season. I don't think LSU could hang with 2 Big 12 teams, 3 Pac 10 teams or 2 Big 10 teams.

Miss got nothing for 3 trips in the red zone and 2 trips inside the 5 yard line. LSU was outplayed for much of this game, and most of the past 7 weeks. If the 2002 Buckeyes were considered the "Luckeyes", we need to have a new word for this LSU club.