[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Will Ben Roesthlisberger stay healthy all year?

Randall

I picked up Big Ben's backup in one league because his owner failed to do so.

Big Ben has been dinged every year and after watching last week I think he could get hurt this year. That 30 yard run could have ended badly against a good defense. I'm not looking for advice or trying to jinx the guy, He just seems strong but vulnerable in my opinion for a minor injury.

If he did go out what would happen to the The only 6 time Super Bowl Winners and YOUR DADDY?

Big Ben has been dinged every year and after watching last week I think he could get hurt this year. That 30 yard run could have ended badly against a good defense. I'm not looking for advice or trying to jinx the guy, He just seems strong but vulnerable in my opinion for a minor injury.

If he did go out what would happen to the The only 6 time Super Bowl Winners and YOUR DADDY?

Is Charlie Batch still the #2 guy there? If they had to rely on Batch, Id say everyones value goes way down, and the team loses all the rest of the games. :D

:D:wacko:

What a dumb owner for not picking up Batch, the 2nd stringer. What was he thinking?!?! Good defensive move on your part to steal away his QB handcuff. :D Meanwhile, you probably have QBs like Palmer, Warner and even a guy like Boller who you might've scooped up when he was announced as the starter. Cut-throat fantasy football is the best kind. :D

IMO, Big Ben remains healthy all year and in doing so remains a STUD sitting in the Top 5 at his position. Which by the way, I did not predict going into the season. I had him as a definite Top 15 and possible Top 10. He's outperformed my take on him. Thank goodness I drafted him in a couple leagues. Batch will be a great caddy though. :D

Edited by irish

You guys must have pretty big rosters to be picking up the back up QBs of other competing teams..Will a guy remain healthy is impossible to answer..All it takes is one hit or tweak and the sturdiest of football players can go down.

Edited by whomper

IMO, Big Ben remains healthy all year and in doing so remains a STUD sitting in the Top 5 at his position. Which by the way, I did not predict going into the season. I had him as a definite Top 15 and possible Top 10. He's outperformed my take on him. Thank goodness I drafted him in a couple leagues. Batch will be a great caddy though. :D

I did too. I thought their passing offense would be better but they have been lights out. He is a big and tough guy but after watching last weeks game I thought he took a lot of chances.

Time will tell.

You guys must have pretty big rosters to be picking up the back up QBs of other competing teams..Will a guy remain healthy is impossible to answer..All it takes is one hit or tweak and the sturdiest of football players can go down.

No we really don't have rosters all that big. This move was simply a defensive move by Randall hoping that Big Ben goes down and the top team in the division he's playing in gets screwed.

No we really don't have rosters all that big. This move was simply a defensive move by Randall hoping that Big Ben goes down and the top team in the division he's playing in gets screwed.

As I told you last night I had a little too much to drink and got carried away. :D

If they were smart they'd cool the passing game this week and let Ben hand it off to his backs. I'm considering benching him [for Bulger vs SF] this week because there won't be a reason for him to air it out.

Defensive, or predatory?

Just defensive. I don't believe in predatory. :D

As I told you last night I had a little too much to drink and got carried away. :D

Just having some fun bud. No harm done. Hope you had a blast last night! :wacko:

If they were smart they'd cool the passing game this week and let Ben hand it off to his backs. I'm considering benching him [for Bulger vs SF] this week because there won't be a reason for him to air it out.

I think Ben will be pitching the rock all day again this week. Bulger's not a bad start either though. Good Luck with that call.

Edited by irish

You want us to predict an injury. :D I'll send you next weeks lotto numbers for $100 and the the Big Ben injury debate as a bonus.

Batch is a good backup but I would guess the offense production would slow down a bit. You spelled Steelers wrong.

You want us to predict an injury. :D I'll send you next weeks lotto numbers for $100 and the the Big Ben injury debate as a bonus.

Batch is a good backup but I would guess the offense production would slow down a bit. You spelled Steelers wrong.

He pulled of this this sleazy trade and I was just messing with him.

No I don't want anyone to predict and injury.

And I didn't misspell The only 6 time Super Bowl Winners and YOUR DADDY.

I understand the concept but I wouldnt waste a roster spot on Charlie Batch because a division rival has him..I woould think the other team has a back up QB and chances are that back up QB is a starter already and is better then Charlie Batch.

He pulled of this this sleazy trade and I was just messing with him.

No I don't want anyone to predict and injury.

And I didn't misspell The only 6 time Super Bowl Winners and YOUR DADDY.

Let the trade go Randall, it wasn't sleazy, or unfair, or cheating. It was fantasy football and the numbers justify the deal. But I do understand why you're upset. I do... but the trade was a risk for me and we'll have to see how it pans out. Let it go bud. There's been countless trades that were way worse. :D

I understand the concept but I wouldnt waste a roster spot on Charlie Batch because a division rival has him..I woould think the other team has a back up QB and chances are that back up QB is a starter already and is better then Charlie Batch.

No, I actually don't have a backup QB but there are about 5 on the WW that I could add at any time if I needed to. I had Huard several weeks back but he's long gone. It's all good. :D

Edited by irish

Let the trade go Randall, it wasn't sleazy, or unfair, or cheating. It was fantasy football and the numbers justify the deal. But I do understand why you're upset. I do... but the trade was a risk for me and we'll have to see how it pans out. Let it go bud. There's been countless trades that were way worse. :D

No, I actually don't have a backup QB but there are about 5 on the WW that I could add at any time if I needed to. I had Huard several weeks back but he's long gone. It's all good. :wacko:

I didnt realize he was directing shots at you..I think...I was just commenting on this particular example as an outsider..I would maybe grab a turner if my main rival in the division had LT but I wouldnt do it for the likes of Batch..Since this is more of a personal BOTH post then a general one I will just :D