[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Poor TO ... he is so mis-understood

Grits and Shins

I was reacting to the Fox story on the poor mis-understood TO

Interestingly enough it is likely the same reaction I would have had last year

I know..I wasnt poking at you..I just think that people hate the fact that the guy is behaving this year..I am not dumb enough to think that he can never explode/ implode etc but the guys is having a great year on the field and he is happy..Id just as soon let him be

I do happen to think T.O. is a bit misunderstood. I truly believe that most of the time he means well. He just never developed any common sense. T.O. has always seemed defensive and scared to me, and eight-one seems to kind of be an alter ego that he created for himself to make it easier to handle diversity, especially in the media.

He has certainly been very low profile this year and getting the job done on the field despite some critical dropped balls along the way. It is easy to stay low key when your team is winning.

But to lay this crap on me about how in the past you were trying to be a leader and were mis-understood ... what a load of peaches by the bucket

He has certainly been very low profile this year and getting the job done on the field despite some critical dropped balls along the way. It is easy to stay low key when your team is winning.

But to lay this crap on me about how in the past you were trying to be a leader and were mis-understood ... what a load of peaches by the bucket

Sounds like he's trying to re-write history. He and Romo are doing well together this year, but come on TO you can't change what you did in the past.

It's easy to behave when you are 8-1. I have no problem with T.O. being a Cowboy and having a great year for us, but let's just say I'm still a George Teague fan. I wonder where he is these days?

Loved what Teague did..Showed some pride and huevos

It's easy to behave when you are 8-1. I have no problem with T.O. being a Cowboy and having a great year for us, but let's just say I'm still a George Teague fan. I wonder where he is these days?

Last I heard he was head coach at Harvest Christian High School in Dallas, Texas.