[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I cant believe im in 1st with "Fast Willie" as my ist pick!

magnum033

Im so sick of watching him get 2 yds at a clip and thats when hes given the chance. All of a sudden they are a passing team that likes to put Davenport in passing situtations. Does Willie have hands of stone or what?

Funny, last I looked he was 2nd in the NFL in rushing.

What a waste of space. :D

Funny, last I looked he was 2nd in the NFL in rushing.

Agreed, but I will say that somehow it does not feel like he's doing that well / contributing what I expected ... maybe it's the lack of TDs, maybe it's the lack of activity in the passing game, maybe it's the 10-12 touches a game that Davenport is getting every week, maybe I expected more 40 or 50 yard runs from Parker, I dunno ... but for some reason, I too am not getting a warm fuzzy about what FWP is bringing to the fantasy table in the 1 league that I own him. He's doing better for me than SJax, DeuceMac & Marvin have though, so maybe I should just smile at what Willie is actually doing.

Edited by ts

:D When I think about where my teams would be WITHOUT him (have him in 3 leagues - one with LJ, another with SJax, and another with Rudi), I look at his numbers and go "God bless your underachieving heart, FWP!"

I thought Pittsburgh was supposed to be a good team. Did they just lose to a 1-8 team?

Aggregate record of Az, Den, and NYJ - 8-18.

Steeler fans might find that troubling.

Hey thanks Gil for the oh so true comment about me being a FF guru!

Yes i do realize that he has been avgeraging 100 yds a game but im my leauge that represents 10 pts, not what we were expecting out of a 1st rd pick!

5.2 pts today. I had Fargas sitting on the bench scoring almost 9 pts going against Vikings(#1 against the run) not the J E T S Jets Jets Jets.