[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BCS top 5

budlitebrad

Its not that. Have you seen them play. I just simply dont think they are that good. Their QB wouldnt start for any other top 10 team in the country. They dont have anyone at RB that stands out, and their Wr corp is pretty weak, outside Doucet. Yeah Yeah they have speed, but they have WRs that cant catch, so what good is that.

The D is suppose to be great, but have you seen anything that makes you think this D is really very good at all, if you were not told they are suppose to be good.

Their coach is a bumbling idiot, who lost the Kentucky game, and almost gave away with Auburn and Bama game.

Ohio St is a well coached team. They have a solid running game, and a strong D. I think OSU is better than LSU in every faze of the game, as well as coaching.

Im not sold on Kansas and think Missouri punks them next week. In fact woudlnt surprise me a bit to see Missouri beat OU the next time. Missouri is better than anyone is giving them credit for.

I have seen enough of LSU - yeah, and enough of OSU to completley disagree-

I don't think LSU is that GREAT, however this year? you just can't argue with their results. To say OSU is better than LSU is a major stretch- that team ins a godo conference is dropping at least a couple games.

I am with you on MIzzou- I think they are legit - and I like em over KU, and they could beat OU, the first matchup was an even ballgame -

crazy year- who knows how this would have shaken out if Dixon/Bradford didnt go down.

I dont think I have seen an OSU team digress under Tressel like this one has. Something happened against Illinois to Boeckman and it has ruined his confidence. This team is worse than it was 3 weeks ago and it will probably be worse in January than it is now. It causes me serious pain to say this. That being said, in this strange year, I dont think any team in the top 5 to maybe 10 can say with any certainty it is better. Whoever makes the NC could play each other 100 times and probably finish 50-50. I bet if you put the #5 team against the winner the record would look very similar.

That being said, in this strange year, I dont think any team in the top 5 to maybe 10 can say with any certainty it is better. Whoever makes the NC could play each other 100 times and probably finish 50-50. I bet if you put the #5 team against the winner the record would look very similar.

Are you saying it reminds you of the year Ohio State beat Miami? Or the year LSU beat Oklahoma? Or the year USC beat Oklahoma? Or the year Texas beat USC? Or the year Florida beat Ohio State?

There has always been teams who lose games that think they shouldn't have. Just ask Sarge.

Are you saying it reminds you of the year Ohio State beat Miami? Or the year LSU beat Oklahoma? Or the year USC beat Oklahoma? Or the year Texas beat USC? Or the year Florida beat Ohio State?

There has always been teams who lose games that think they shouldn't have. Just ask Sarge.

I have no idea how your response fits my post. I didnt say anything about teams that have lost games that shouldnt have. I was saying I dont recall a year that had so much parody so deap in the ranks and how whoever does make it could easily loose to #5 as many times as they beat them. I also have no idea why you took a shot at Sarge. You're a weird dude.

I have no idea how your response fits my post. I didnt say anything about teams that have lost games that shouldnt have. I was saying I dont recall a year that had so much parody so deap in the ranks and how whoever does make it could easily loose to #5 as many times as they beat them. I also have no idea why you took a shot at Sarge. You're a weird dude.

I always take a shot at Sarge. :D

Go back last season at this time. You honestly think most of us thought Ohio State was the best team in the nation. :D

Michigan sure didn't, USC didn't, Florida didn't, LSU didn't, Louisville didn't , Wisconsin didn't, West Virginia didn't. Get the picture.

If not here's a link: http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/rankingsinde...mp;seasonType=2

Edited by Rockerbraves

I always take a shot at Sarge. :D

Go back last season at this time. You honestly think most of us thought Ohio State was the best team in the nation. :D

Michigan sure didn't, USC didn't, Florida didn't, LSU didn't, Louisville didn't , Wisconsin didn't, West Virginia didn't. Get the picture.

Once again, what does this have to do with my comments? I haven't mentioned OSU last year. I haven't even mentioned any teams this year? I have only stated that there is more parody this year from 1 to 5, or maybe even 10 than years passed. I dont know whats worse, the fact that you cant comprehend anything I am saying or the fact that I respond to you.

Once again, what does this have to do with my comments? I haven't mentioned OSU last year. I haven't even mentioned any teams this year? I have only stated that there is more parody this year from 1 to 5, or maybe even 10 than years passed. I dont know whats worse, the fact that you cant comprehend anything I am saying or the fact that I respond to you.

My point is that you are acting like this is the first time there has beem parity in college football. Have you forgotten Rutgers or Louisville last season or how about USC getting beat by UCLA or LSU making a November run. FYI: Parity has been there you just didn't pay attention since your beloved Buckeyes were comfortably ranked #1. :D

Parity has been there you just didn't pay attention...

Not this kind of parity. 11 unranked teams have beaten a top 5 team this year. Unprecedented. Also, the BCS top 5 has changed by at least one team in every week but one.

Not this kind of parity. 11 unranked teams have beaten a top 5 team this year. Unprecedented. Also, the BCS top 5 has changed by at least one team in every week but one.

What I'm saying is that this statement belwo is no different than any other year.

I dont think any team in the top 5 to maybe 10 can say with any certainty it is better.

My point is that you are acting like this is the first time there has beem parity in college football. Have you forgotten Rutgers or Louisville last season or how about USC getting beat by UCLA or LSU making a November run. FYI: Parity has been there you just didn't pay attention since your beloved Buckeyes were comfortably ranked #1. :D

You are the only one mentioning Ohio State, and you keep doing it. In almost every post you make. Why dont you just admit your manlove for the Buckeyes and get it over with.

yep

"If you ague with ignorance, they will bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience. "

Certainly applies to one LSU poster in this forum.

yep, yep

My bold (ok, not so bold) predictions: at least one top 5 team will get beat this weekend, and another the following week, although probably not by an unranked team. And there will be no unbeaten teams at the end of the year, but Hawaii might do it in the regular season.

You may now carry on with your conference bashing....