[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What the hell happened to Maroney?!?!?

irish

:D

Other than me trading for him...

Edited by irish

is this a rhetorical question?

I wish it were, however, he's standing on the sidelines with his helmet on while Evans and Eckel run the ball!!

his team is up by a bunch, maybe they want to continue to rest him while they have the luxury to do so?

Maybe. Especially now...we'll probably see Cassel and the cheerleaders in for the O-line.

He's sitting cause the Pats dont want to run up the score.... :D

:D Yeah they'd rather pass it up.

his team is up by a bunch, maybe they want to continue to rest him while they have the luxury to do so?

So they're resting Maroney but still playing Brady, Moss, Stallworth, Welker, Wtson, etc? :D

I hate Maroney!!!

So you thought Maroney was going to get you 20 points tonight?

Well considering he had almost 10 points after the first drive, I thought just maybe this would be his breakout game!! :D

it is....

trust me, I would know...

:D And everyone thought you were getting the short end of the stick. And there goes Eckel for a TD when Maroney should've been in there. :D

According to Maroney he did not hurt his foot or anything else. He was out due to the score of the game:

Karen Guregian, of the Boston Herald, reports New England Patriots RB Laurence Maroney (foot) denies being injured during Week 11. Despite reports of him suffering a foot injury during the second quarter of the team's romp over the Buffalo Bills, Maroney claims he is fine and was not injured in the game.

Bad karma

No kidding. :D

According to Maroney he did not hurt his foot or anything else. He was out due to the score of the game:

Actually I would feel much better if there were a legit reason and they just keep him out as a precaution so as not to make it worse being the score was what it was. If they just felt like playing Eckel and Evans for the hell of it, I'll be pissed!!

However, it really doesn't matter as it would take some set of cahones to play him moving forward even in the most ideal matchups. But I will, that's just me. :D

With the injury to Faulk early and the game in hand, I'm guessing that they fear they really can't afford another Maroney injury of any kind. Eckel and Evans got some carries.

I think I heard some rumblings on WEEI this morning that BB benched Maroney but nobody really knew why if that's the case. Adalius Thomas barely played in the Washington game and nobody knows why either. Stuff like this just happens.