[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Classy

keggerz

Seriously!!! 4th and 1.. up by 5 scores.. WHY!?!?!?!?!?

Because apparently racking up TDs and offensive yards in garbage time is supposed to make the '07 Pats the best offense of all-time. And apparently this incredible feat is supposed to command the respect of the entire NFL.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kicking FGs in those situations is classless. Only kick FGs when you need points. The Patriots gave the Bills the chance to make the stop. You shouldn't think of pulling your starters till the 4th quarter. Anyone who thinks other wise is just a pathetic hater.

Edited by SuperCharger

A FG is a lock from that yardage......all the Bills had to do was to stop them on 4th down geesh.

Man, how many times has this been discussed on this board. I know this is probably a fishin' post, but I'm getting a little tired of it.

absolutley correct.....a FG gives the D little or no chance.

it is tiresome....but i guess it's just time for the girls to scream about it.

::D

Because apparently racking up TDs and offensive yards in garbage time is supposed to make the '07 Pats the best offense of all-time. And apparently this incredible feat is supposed to command the respect of the entire NFL.

Well, they probably ARE the best team of all time, and I think they DO command the respect of the entire NFL....well said. :D

Do you honestly believe the Bills players out on the field are saying to themselves "Hey, that's not fair. Why is Brady, Moss, Welker, etc. still playing in the game?? We should be allowed to go against the 2nd and 3rd string players".

I would venture to guess that if there is a cheap shot taken on Brady it will cost that player more then a 15 yard penalty....

Belichek would probably put a hit on his wife.

I hope he hits on his wife.