[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brandon Jacobs

jmbstudios

From rotoworld...

Brandon Jacobs said his hamstring injury was minor after Sunday's game.

"I'll be all right. It's no big deal," Jacobs said. "I'll go in tomorrow and get it looked at." Might not be a doctor's opinion, but it's encouraging for his owners. Expect a more professional update later today. Nov. 19 - 9:22 am et

This can't be happening. How much more can happen this season? [sorry, I have to let a little out occasionally, or my head will explode.)

If this is a torn hammy, and he's out for the rest of my year, I think I might just throw in the towel. I just don't have the strength anymore...

Now we know why the Giants were so reluctant to hand him the keys to the feature role in the off-season. They traded for Droughns and signed Ward. This dude is always getting hurt...it is mind-boggling!

Wonder if they wish they had a do-over on Ryan Grant...

Edited by The Wolf

Now we know why the Giants were so reluctant to hand him the keys to the feature role in the off-season. They traded for Droughns and signed Ward. This dude is always getting hurt...it is mind-boggling!

Ryan grant left week 11 and did not return with what is being called an ankle injury. So probably not :D

You are so right. You would think that a huge man like this wouldn't be a fragile china doll but yet he is. Consider how healthy the much smaller Tiki managed to stay and he had many more touches too. Look at the smaller backs and they tend to stay healthier in general. I think he runs so upright that he seems less able to avoid absorbing punishment (Chris Brown is the same way). As far as a hamstring pull/tear goes, I still put it on his tab as part of being a freakishly large back. I should have predicted this but my greed for his potential td's as the feature back blinded me. Now I know and I will avoid him like the plague next season. Just so frustrating to an up and coming owner.... :D

You are so right. You would think that a huge man like this wouldn't be a fragile china doll but yet he is. Consider how healthy the much smaller Tiki managed to stay and he had many more touches too. Look at the smaller backs and they tend to stay healthier in general. I think he runs so upright that he seems less able to avoid absorbing punishment (Chris Brown is the same way). As far as a hamstring pull/tear goes, I still put it on his tab as part of being a freakishly large back. I should have predicted this but my greed for his potential td's as the feature back blinded me. Now I know and I will avoid him like the plague next season. Just so frustrating to an up and coming owner.... :D

He's been a disappointment, but for my #3 back he's actually filled in nicely the last couple of weeks. I'd pick him up again next year as my #3 if I had the chance. Of course my 1 and 2 this year were supposed to be Maroney and Peterson. At least one of them worked out.

He's been a disappointment, but for my #3 back he's actually filled in nicely the last couple of weeks. I'd pick him up again next year as my #3 if I had the chance. Of course my 1 and 2 this year were supposed to be Maroney and Peterson. At least one of them worked out.

He was supposed to be my number 2 back and he went down in week 1after like 2 carries!!! He has taken himself out near the goal line too which is truly unbelievable. He gave up easy td's to both Ward and Droughns, leaving me exasperated. With this hammy thing now half way through the season I just cant stands him no more, even as a number 3 back. Although I will give you this, you really need to plan on switching out a few backs over the course of a season because of injuries. Bottom line, my expectations were too damn high.