[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If next years draft took place tomm

keggerz

Peterson has some injury issues that will be on peoples mind, LT coming off a down year, LJ's injury and line issues. It's hard not to say Brady. That all can change though if Brady gets asassinated :D .

I completely agree...100%. If Brady gets killed he won't have near the numbers next year. But his corpse is good for 20 TDs...so he'd be worth a QB2 slot.

If the draft was tomorrow I am still taking Tomlinson. If it were held 3 weeks from now and AP is back running strong I may take the chance.

Addai isnt a bad choice either! I think we will see a wide variety of players going #1 next season. More so than any season in the last 3 or 4.

Peterson has some injury issues that will be on peoples mind, LT coming off a down year, LJ's injury and line issues. It's hard not to say Brady. That all can change though if Brady gets asassinated :D .

yet he is still on pace for 1851 combined yards with 66 receptions and 16 TDs

take away that once in a lifetime year he had last yr and his avg the previous 2 years would be

1804 combined

52 Receptions

19 TDs

not really sure how that is a down year(of course unless you expected 30+ TDs again)

Edited by keggerz

I completely agree...100%. If Brady gets killed he won't have near the numbers next year. But his corpse is good for 20 TDs...so he'd be worth a QB2 slot.

If Brady and Bruschi were to square off... who would win??? And would Chuck Norris ref the match?

I think I would stick to the one that has been doing it and has nothing to prove. Yes it is a down year but even in a down year he is a fine start every week. LT for me.

I have never ever been in a league where a QB went with the number one overall. Even with the monster year that Brady is having and knowing that we all like to look back at last year like it is the way players will shake out the next year I still do not believe that I am in a single league where Brady will be picked number one. In fact it is quite rare that a qb makes it into the first round. Next year Brady is going to make it into the first round in a few of those leagues.

In some leagues, passing TD's are 4. If i were in a league where passing TD's were 6 points i'd take brady for sure. If they were 4 pts. i'd have to think about it.

is brady the only one that gets 6 pts/TD? :D

if not you will still have a very hard time convincing me there is value in taking a QB that early