[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where can you find? How Te's rank against DE's?

IrishPride

I tried to post a topic yesterday and got booted to the advice forum, So I figured I wouldi try a different approach? I'm basically looking for an ease of schedule for Te's, We have one for Rb's and wr's and even qb's but during the playoff's every point counts and my Te's aren't exactly breaking any records.............

Edited by IrishPride

It's not exactly the EoS list you may be looking for but I use Dorey's weekly matchups to look at the Def agains the TE fantasy-wise. He has it broke out at the bottom of each team's matchup by position. That's the only thing I've found out there to-date but it works.

I tried to post a topic yesterday and got booted to the advice forum, So I figured I wouldi try a different approach? I'm basically looking for an ease of schedule for Te's, We have one for Rb's and wr's and even qb's but during the playoff's every point counts and my Te's aren't exactly breaking any records.............

I have done them in the past but there is a big problem with them. Not all offenses use TE's. They all use QB, RB and WR but there are only about 10-12 that use a TE for much so those defenses which face them end up looking worse than they should. Figure in the AFC West there is Gates and Gonzalez so DEN and OAK face them a total of 4 times each year. The NFC South and West hardly have any TE's that are used much.

A better measurement is just how a defense fares against a passing game in general and then apply that against which teams have TE's that are used significantly in the passing game. TE's are just an aspect of the passing attack, like a slot receiver. There are teams with very productive slot guys and others that hardly ever use them for example.