[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Laurence Maroney...

irish

I'm a bit baffled how anyone can say the following about Maroney...

Maroney Present

Patriots RB Laurence Maroney was present for the media portion of practice on Wednesday.

Maroney claims he never suffered a foot injury against the Bills and we will take his word for it. He is a must-start against an Eagles Defense that will have their hands full trying to stop the Patriots offense.

As a Maroney owner, I wouldn't even considered him a must start after he had a huge game, let alone to this point in the season in which he's done practically nothing. :D

He's a must start if you start 2 and your only other options are Henry, S. Young, M. Morris, or D. Foster.

I actually like Maurice Morris better and Foster and Young are right on Maroney's tail.

Yeah, Maroney has more or less been a must-bench player this year. He might be the biggest disappointment of all of the early round busts, as at least most of the other ones have stunk because of injury problems to either themselves or their O-line. Gore is probably the #1 bust though.

Yeah, Maroney has more or less been a must-bench player this year. He might be the biggest disappointment of all of the early round busts, as at least most of the other ones have stunk because of injury problems to either themselves or their O-line. Gore is probably the #1 bust though.

It's pretty close. At least Gore has an injury excuse and a bad football team around him. Maroney is just worthless. He never gets any touches and never scores. I've had enough............and dumped him flat out. I'm using that $32 to pick up Morris and K. Smith.

Just got Morris, Smith is next. I think Morris has already scored more points than Maroney this year. Good riddance!!!!

You reap what you sow. Get a NE RB trying to outsmart everyone, and you prove to be no smarter than the local lackey.

Actually Gil, since you want to continue being an ass-hat about it... I got a great WR out of it and rolled the dice on a RB who's done nothing and I was well aware of it. I gave up Jamal Lewis who is much better than Maroney and Chris Henry who's played very well since he returned. I wasn't trying to be sneaky or outsmart people...I was simply making a fair deal to get a WR upgrade and a RB I could platoon with the rest of my RBs. Seriously Gil, give it a rest. Give thanks for what you have today and for once stop looking for any way possible to turn my threads into a joke.

Enjoy your day, the feast, family and football! :D

I call it like i see it tootie...nothing more, nothing less. If you don't like it, tough. Stop crying.

You should have your vision checked. Don't worry, there's no crying on my part as this has nothing to do with me liking what you've said or not but more to do with you spouting off without having a clue. I'm not the one going out of my way, moaning in someone else's thread about a trade they made 2 weeks ago that didn't involve me. :D

Actually Gil, since you want to continue being an ass-hat about it... I got a great WR out of it and rolled the dice on a RB who's done nothing and I was well aware of it. I gave up Jamal Lewis who is much better than Maroney and Chris Henry who's played very well since he returned. I wasn't trying to be sneaky or outsmart people...I was simply making a fair deal to get a WR upgrade and a RB I could platoon with the rest of my RBs. Seriously Gil, give it a rest. Give thanks for what you have today and for once stop looking for any way possible to turn my threads into a joke.

Enjoy your day, the feast, family and football! :D

No comment. It's Thanksgiving.

He's a must start if you start 2 and your only other options are Henry, S. Young, M. Morris, or D. Foster.

That's pretty similar to my team. I think I'm starting Kolby Smith as my #2 RB (Westy is my #1) over Henry, S. Young and Maroney this week. I'm hoping that S Young is fine and Henry is suspended or not active. But until I know that for sure.... Kolby Smith, c'mon down.

i can dish it and i can take it.....just reporting the facts on this one

there were reports on the local ESPN radio here, that there were DIAPERS, yes DIAPERS (Huggies? dunno)

placed in front of Maroneys locker after practice this week.

I haven't seen it, but Comcast supposedly has footage of this also...

one diaper slid over (sounds gross) to Heath Evans locker and he kicked it back to Maroney's

who is next to him.....ha!..."It's not mine."

This kinda stuff doesn't happen without BB knowing about it usually

Don't know exactly why it was done, just reporting....but there have been some rumblings

up in these parts about Lawrence's "dancing" at the line this year.

The guy is tuff as nails, thats not the problem.....

i can dish it and i can take it.....just reporting the facts on this one

there were reports on the local ESPN radio here, that there were DIAPERS, yes DIAPERS (Huggies? dunno)

placed in front of Maroneys locker after practice this week.

I haven't seen it, but Comcast supposedly has footage of this also...

one diaper slid over (sounds gross) to Heath Evans locker and he kicked it back to Maroney's

who is next to him.....ha!..."It's not mine."

This kinda stuff doesn't happen without BB knowing about it usually

Don't know exactly why it was done, just reporting....but there have been some rumblings

up in these parts about Lawrence's "dancing" at the line this year.

The guy is tuff as nails, thats not the problem.....

Maybe this will light a fire...

and then there's this quote from yesterday after practice....fwiw

Meanwhile, Maroney said he is not injured and that he should be available for action Sunday. He indicated he is not frustrated with the lack of action.

"I feel like my time is going to come," he said. "Right now, it's not my time and I'm going to play the role they need me to play. I'm a team player. As long as we win, I'm all right."

and then there's this quote from yesterday after practice....fwiw

Meanwhile, Maroney said he is not injured and that he should be available for action Sunday. He indicated he is not frustrated with the lack of action.

"I feel like my time is going to come," he said. "Right now, it's not my time and I'm going to play the role they need me to play. I'm a team player. As long as we win, I'm all right."

Well I'm hoping that time will be starting this week and go through Week 16.

Teammates apparently have noticed, as a package of diapers was seen at Maroney's locker yesterday, which some reporters deduced were teammates ribbing him about the caution in which he was being utilized.

Belichick should get the diapers not Maroney. I wouldn't believe much coming out of New England. It's probably Belichick playing more psychological games. I'm benching him in HOT until further notice.

Teammates apparently have noticed, as a package of diapers was seen at Maroney's locker yesterday, which some reporters deduced were teammates ribbing him about the caution in which he was being utilized.

Belichick should get the diapers not Maroney. I wouldn't believe much coming out of New England. It's probably Belichick playing more psychological games. I'm benching him in HOT until further notice.

And that's the problem just as soon as you bench him, he'll light it up. :D

And that's the problem just as soon as you bench him, he'll light it up. :D

Possible. I'm wary of BB saving him for the playoffs or something. I'm not sure it's Maroney but instead the coaches playing games with opponents.

When they expect Maroney to sit they'll play him.