[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Terry Glenn's impact for this year...

irish

Glenn Tests Leg

Dallas WR Terry Glenn might have made his first step towards returning to the field Wednesday as he walked out to one of the outdoor fields with a team trainer. He has been running and lifting weights and could return soon.

Glenn would make an already really good offense even better. Once he gets back expect the Dallas Offense to put up similar numbers as the Patriots Offense as they will have similar weapons.

Thoughts on any potential fantasy value for this year or would it just be added talent for the Cowboys heading into the playoffs? :D

Once he gets back expect the Dallas Offense to put up similar numbers as the Patriots Offense as they will have similar weapons.

Expect the Cowboy offense to put up similar numbers as the greatest scoring offense of all time? :D

I think the writer was over-estimating the value of a gimpy Glenn returning to the field.

Expect the Cowboy offense to put up similar numbers as the greatest scoring offense of all time? :D

I think the writer was over-estimating the value of a gimpy Glenn returning to the field.

That may seem like a bit of a stretch and I would have to agree with you if it was expected over a lengthy period of time. However, if Glenn returned and was healthy and performing up to his ability, then I could certainly see the Cowboys performing on a similar level as the Pats for a period of time as Romo puts up 300-400 yard games and 3-4 tds a week. Hell he's done that at times this season without Glenn.

Edited by irish

RomoBrady puts up 300-400 yards and 3-4 tds a weekhalf.

fixed

i know you love your Boy's, but please....TO was strutting around like a Thanksgiving turkey after catching a career-high 4TDs last week.....Moss/Brady did it in 26 minutes.

Dallas can score...New England can score at will. Big difference.

fixed

i know you love your Boy's, but please....TO was strutting around like a Thanksgiving turkey after catching a career-high 4TDs last week.....Moss/Brady did it in 26 minutes.

I hear you. That's why I said for a period of time. I'm by no means putting the Cowboys in the same class with the Patriots but could they produce stats similar to what the Patriots put up for 3-4 weeks? Absolutely!! Hell they already have.

fixed

38-17 :D

you're right, just wanted to throw that out there. :D

He's still a few weeks away at the least. Earliest I foresee him playing is in the playoffs, so I wouldn't waste a roster spot on him.

Per the Dallas Cowboys injury report:

WR Terry Glenn - Glenn underwent arthroscopic knee surgery on Sept. 13 and the Cowboys are hoping he might be able to return sometime in the next few weeks. However, Glenn has yet to return to practice and it doesn't appear he is even close to playing in a game. Cowboys head coach Wade Phillips had nothing new to report on Glenn's rehab last week. Glenn will miss his 11th consecutive game Thursday.