[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thanksgiving spirits

Puddy

I picked up some Stella Artois, Sam Adams Winter Lager, Dogfish Head 90-minute IPA (regardless of the price), and also some pricey Sam Adams Imperial Pilsner ($55 a case). I never heard of the Imperial but it is 8.8% alcohol. Pretty high for SA.

I also picked up a Pinot Grigio, Sauvignon Blanc and Cabernet Sauvignon.

Should be a fun Thanksgiving.

What are you drinking?

Edit: I just realized I didn't actually purchase any spirits. :D

Edited by Puddy

That Sam Adams Imperial is some great chit. I've got that in the beer firdge with Boulevard Wheat, Shiner, Trippel, and there's some Moretti, Pilsner Urkel and a beer from Poland a buddy gave me as well. Also I think there are a few various Oktoberfest beers left over as well. I imagine I'll be drinking those, perhaps some bourbon and a Johnie Walker Green after the meal

That Sam Adams Imperial is some great chit.

Finally cracked them open tonight (I drank Stella and wine on Thanksgiving). Man this beer is hoppy (as the label suggests). I really like it however. I doubt I'll buy it regularly though (a bit pricey). Good stuff none-the-less.

Edited by Puddy

Finally cracked them open tonight (I drank Stella and wine on Thanksgiving). Man this beer is hoppy (as the label suggests). I really like it however. I doubt I'll buy it regularly though (a bit pricey). Good stuff none-the-less.

I tried one of these Saturday as well. I much prefer the DFH 90 min for the price. Can you give us a cost breakdown there Puddy?

I tried one of these Saturday as well. I much prefer the DFH 90 min for the price. Can you give us a cost breakdown there Puddy?

:D

Oh and I still have the DFH 90 in the fridge. I'm sure I'll be tasting that this week at some point.

It's about $10 for a four-pack in my neck of the woods

Yep.