[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Inactives?

Easy n Dirty

Is The Huddle posting game day inactives as they become available for today's games? I don't see a link to it on the homepage.

My injury-depleted squad has hit such dire straits that I actually have an interest in whether or not Patrick Crayton is playing. Just shoot me.

Is The Huddle posting game day inactives as they become available for today's games? I don't see a link to it on the homepage.

My injury-depleted squad has hit such dire straits that I actually have an interest in whether or not Patrick Crayton is playing. Just shoot me.

I can't recall hearing anything specific here in Dallas ... but am under the impression that Patrick Crayton will not play

Anybody here anything new on Ryan Grant?

Posted it earlier in the Packers raining footballs thread. Jackson could see a few carries.

Packers report

Injury report: Everybody's probable

All six Packers on the injury report who haven't been ruled out will be listed as probable for Thursday's game at Detroit.

That includes running back Ryan Grant, who suffered a mild ankle sprain in Sunday's win over Carolina.

"Lot of work, got some good work in," Grant said of his practice time this week. "Felt good, felt strong. I'm good to go."

If Grant is limited in any way Thursday, rookie Brandon Jackson would get extra action.

Like Grant, tackle Chad Clifton (knee), receiver Koren Robinson (knee), tackle Mark Tauscher (ankle), linebacker Tracy White (ankle) and cornerback Charles Woodson (hip) were full participants in the Packers' jog-through today and are probable for Thursday.

Cornerback Will Blackmon, safety Nick Collins, tight end Bubba Franks and defensive tackle Johnny Jolly are out.

The only Detroit player who didn't practice today was end Ikaika-Alama-Francis (hamstring), who is listed as doubtful. Linebacker Teddy Lehman (foot) is questionable, and tackle Jonathan Scott (hand) and end Dewayne White (elbow) are probble.

Quick hit

* The Packers were set to depart at 1:45 p.m., about an hour later than usual. Otherwise, coach Mike McCarthy said, the usual travel schedule applies, with a team meeting at 9 p.m. and no other formal walkthroughs or meetings once the team arrives in Detroit.

"We feel very prepared," linebacker A.J. Hawk said. "(The Lions) are coming off a short week as well, so it’s not like anyone’s at a disadvantage. We still got the same amount of work in, just in a couple shorter days."

-- Tom Pelissero, tpelisse@greenbaypressgazette.com

Here is the DET/GBP list, from KFFL:

Packers | Week 12 Inactives

Thu, 22 Nov 2007 08:24:36 -0800

The Green Bay Packers have declared OT Allen Barbre, TE Bubba Franks, DL Daniel Muir, DL Johnny Jolly, DL Justin Harrell, FS Nick Collins, WR Shaun Bodiford, CB Will Blackmon inactive for Week 12.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lions | Week 12 Inactives

Thu, 22 Nov 2007 08:23:36 -0800

The Detroit Lions have declared QB Dan Orlovsky, CB Dovonte Edwards, OT George Foster, SS Greg Blue, DL Ikaika Alama-Francis, OL Manuel Ramirez, DL Shaun Cody, RB Tatum Bell inactive for Week 12.

I'd bench Crayton. This is the last info I saw from the Dallas website:

IRVING, Texas - Cowboys wide receiver Patrick Crayton didn't want to rule himself out for Thursday's game with the Jets.

But if he were a betting man, he probably wouldn't put much on himself to play with a sprained left ankle.

"Smart money might be to say that," Crayton said of not playing. "We'll let Coach (Wade Phillips) make that final decision. Body-wise, I haven't run on it yet. I don't know how it's going to respond to any kind of plant or cut, or anything."

Crayton missed practice on Wednesday for the second straight day, and was wearing a protective walking boot that went up to near his knee.

But Crayton said he expects to at least try to test his ankle before the Thanksgiving Day kickoff at Texas Stadium (3:15 p.m. CST).

"I'd say I'll be a game-time decision," Crayton said. "But I'm just not sure right now. It doesn't really look good."

Per ESPN

Dallas Cowboys

Inactives: DB Evan Oglesby, RB Tyson Thompson , G Joe Berger , OT Doug Free , OT James Marten , WR Terry Glenn , WR Patrick Crayton , NT Remi Ayodele .

New York Jets

Inactives: QB Marques Tuiasosopo, FB Darian Barnes , T Jacob Bender , T Adrian Jones, WR Laveranues Coles, TE Sean Ryan , DE Marques Murrell , DE Eric Hicks .

Edited by Ziachild007