[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is this B.S. from the commish?

Millbam5

Going into the playoffs we have to carry 2 qb's 3 rb's and 2 wr's. If we carry that minimum then if a player gets hurt we get the backup if we can't field a starting lineup. We aren't allowed pickups in our playoffs. If we don't carry the minimum then we can't get the backup if a player gets hurt. We can carry more though. We start 1 qb, 2 rb's, 2 wr's and 1 flex player which is always a rb.

I have Johnson and Priest Holmes. My other 2 starting rb's are Westbrook and Rudi Johnson. I have Michael Turner and Michael Robinson who are BACKUPS.

When Priest just retired I assumed I get K Smith since I had the other 2 and have no other starters. My commish told me no since I can start Watson or Robinson. Am I in the wrong since I assumed a starting lineup meant starters? I would have just dropped Turner and Robinson.

What dou think???

Edited by Millbam5

I'd have to read the way the rule is written before definitively saying one way or another. But as it is, it sounds like you are still able to field a starting lineup so you are out of luck in getting Smith.

Couple of things... you've already started your playoffs? Wow... very early. Kinda lame.

Also... this whole not being able to pick up players in the playoffs rule is also pretty stupid... to be in more than one league that operates this way is just really strange. If I were you I would really push to change that rule in the off-season this year, or else you could start looking for leagues that are run properly. Good luck!

Edited by Savage Beatings

I'd have to read the way the rule is written before definitively saying one way or another. But as it is, it sounds like you are still able to field a starting lineup so you are out of luck in getting Smith.

Couple of things... you've already started your playoffs? Wow... very early. Kinda lame.

Also... this whole not being able to pick up players in the playoffs rule is also pretty stupid... to be in more than one league that operates this way is just really strange. If I were you I would really push to change that rule in the off-season this year, or else you could start looking for leagues that are run properly. Good luck!

i'm in 11 leagues and not one of them can you pick up players after the playoffs start.

i have never heard of a league that you could

i'm in 11 leagues and not one of them can you pick up players after the playoffs start.

i have never heard of a league that you could

Are you sure about that....I think in the Huddle Ladder league we get to make waiver moves in the playoffs. But only playoff teams....obviously.