[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is the entire Packer offense injured?

bushwacked

How many people benched KJ today? :D Martz is calling more runs today than he did at his entire stint at STL.

I did, starting White and McGahee. I'm glad he looks healthy though. Driver looks pretty good right now. He and Jennings are 1A and B.

How many people benched KJ today? :D Martz is calling more runs today than he did at his entire stint at STL.

I played K jones today expecting this type of performance. I'm glad I rolled the dice with him. 15 touches for 93 yards in the 1st half. :D

Edited by irish

Kitna is getting killed every time they try to throw.

Well RT Scott was playing decently and then he injured his hamstring. Now the RT who took his place has gotten bowled over on several occasions already. It's only going to get uglier moving forward I fear.

I played K jones today expecting this type of performance. I'm glad I rolled the dice with him. 15 touches for 93 yards in the 1st half. :D

You knew an injured KJ would have a good game against a good Packer defemse.

You're a fantasy genuis. :D

You knew an injured KJ would have a good game against a good Packer defemse.

You're a fantasy genuis. :D

Call it a gut feeling. We all have them. Sometimes we're right and sometimes we're wrong. Today was a good day. :D

I had him ranked at #16 and these were my projections for him today...

16. Jones, Kevin DET @GBP 75 rushing 0.5 rush td 25 receiving 2 receptions= 15 fantasy points