[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Westbrook

Scorcher

I'm playing Westy as he should be able to use his speed to break some nice gainers against the Pats.

i think alot of his success will be based on his 'chemistry' with Feeley if McNabb doesn't play.

Westbrook will get more on the short pass out of the backfield than he will running it up the gut.

but even that will be handled in short term.....the Patriots just don't get eatin up all game long.

that said, if you don't have a better match up this week , you have to play him....

he's just to damn good. i think he gets a TD....

i think alot of his success will be based on his 'chemistry' with Feeley if McNabb doesn't play.

Westbrook will get more on the short pass out of the backfield than he will running it up the gut.

but even that will be handled in short term.....the Patriots just don't get eatin up all game long.

that said, if you don't have a better match up this week , you have to play him....

he's just to damn good. i think he gets a TD....

McNabb is probably not going to play. Westbrook is probably still a safe play, particularly in PPR leagues. Even if the Pats get up big by the second quarter, I can see Feeley checking down to Westbrook constantly.

McNabb is probably not going to play. Westbrook is probably still a safe play, particularly in PPR leagues. Even if the Pats get up big by the second quarter, I can see Feeley checking down to Westbrook constantly.

Good post..I agree

Good post..I agree

Not so sure about that. I'm sure that they will try some of that stuff with him, but I feel pretty certain that the Pats will single him out and be all over him throughout the game all the same.

Though even if I'm right about that he may still be able to get some garbage time points.

Not so sure about that. I'm sure that they will try some of that stuff with him, but I feel pretty certain that the Pats will single him out and be all over him throughout the game all the same.

Though even if I'm right about that he may still be able to get some garbage time points.

True but he said he was posting in regards to a PPR league..I faced Westbrook this year when he had 13 receptions..If NE brings the heat or if the Wrs, who arent that great, are covered all day Westbrook may see a lot of receptions..

I think you guys are just silly to even think he wont be productive one way or another. Even if Philly is behind 30 points in the 1st quarter, he will still be very involved in the offense as he is just as good receiver than he is a runner. I'm starting him with confidence and he will get me my 100 all purpose yards.