[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rank your top 10 NFL teams this season in order

isleseeya

No chargers huh ? Well I can see that but I do believe chargers deeper and better than titans who I ommitted on my list and probably see sd beating tenn if they played but your list is very close to mine

Lions should have made it but 3 straight bad losses starting to expose them

Pats

Colts (when healthy)

Green Bay

Dallas

Pittsburgh

Giants

Jacksonville

Seahawks (questionably better than Jacksonville now that Shaun Alexander is NOT playing)

Bucs

Chargers (they have potential to be number 6 I believe)

----------

I honestly believe the Colts can beat the Pats if they have their players..

they led the entire game against the Pats and that was WITHOUT Harrison

Their offense is just as potent with Addai and their defense is comparable as well..

and yes, despite the hype, B. Sanders DOES make a difference..

Patriots

Cowboys

Packers

Colts

Chargers

Steelers

Giants

Jaguars

Bucs

Cleveland

... this is hard, because I bump the Colts down due to their struggles, but don't seem to bump the Chargers down with their unfathomable struggles, and the inexplicable loss to the Jets makes it challenging not to punish (my beloved) Steeeelers with an attention getting slip in the rankings ... :D Could be I suck at this ... Pretty confident in the top pick this season -- but Favre is Favre, remember, and on any given day ... :D

1 - NE - as if this needs explanation

2 - Indy - I'll give credit like the rest and say they are probably a pretty clear #2 if/when they get everyone back. In their current state, they are #5 behind Dal, GB, and Pitt

3 - Dal - as complete a team as there is; even so, NE outclassed them pretty good when they played. And the Boys had a full boat, unlike Indy, which was a MASH unit when they played the Pats

4 - GB - the development of a running game has them looking like they are going to be firing on all cylinders down the stretch, which is when it matters most

5 - Pitt - good team but their tendency to more-than-occasionally boot the "should-win-easily" game is troubling

6 - Jax - name 4 Jax players; I'll even give you Fred Taylor and MJD. Go!

7 - NYG - 0-3 vs Dal and GB. Nuff said.

8 - Clevelan - "hey, where's the D?" "I was wondering that myself!" :rimshot: Great story but I only have them here because they are fun to watch

9 - Tennessee :D If we traded the Tits for the Jags straight up, would anyone notice?

10 - TB - arguably Gruden's best coaching job; they just go out and win ugly

Here is my list :

1. Patriots

2. Cowboys

3. Packers

4. Colts

5. Steelers

6. Jaguars

7. Seahawks

8. Buccaneers

9. Chargers

10. Browns

Teams most likely to fall from this list: Browns, Bucs

Teams most likely to climb onto this list: Titans, Broncos

Teams most likely to lose the rest of their games this season: Giants, Lions

Team most likely to beat New England this year: New England

Patriots

Colts

Packers

Steelers

Jaguars

Cowboys

Giants

Chargers

Titans

Seahawks

After this weeks games and barring a stupendous Steelers collapse I've revised my list.

Patriots

Colts

Packers

Steelers

Jaguars

Cowboys

Chargers

Browns

Seahawks

Vikings

Had to drop the Giants and Titans off the list all together, they both looked horrible. Added the Browns and Vikings. Top 6 stayed the same but could change if Dallas shows me something this week against the Pack.

Patriots

Colts

Packers

Steelers

Jaguars

Cowboys

Chargers

Browns

Seahawks

Vikings

How can you put the Packers, Steelers and Jags ahead of the Cowboys? :D

I'm a Vikes fan and wouldn't put them in the top 20. :D

I know, it's just your opinion, and I'm just busting your chops, what what is the reasoning behind the Cowboys being below the Steelers and Jags? The Steelers lost to Arizona, Denver and the Jets.

3 - Dal - as complete a team as there is; even so, NE outclassed them pretty good when they played. And the Boys had a full boat, unlike Indy, which was a MASH unit when they played the Pats

You are saying Dallas had a full boat? They were and still are missing a 1,000 yard WR from last year who is due back any week. They were playing a 2nd string nose tackle in a 3/4. Their shut down corner was at about 80% in that game, and their other starting corner (who at the time was leading the league interceptions, and is currently only one int behind the league leader after missing four games) didn't play in that game. Add to that the fact that they were still learning Wade's system, and what we've since learned about the Pats, and I think the Cowboys can play with them if they get the chance to meet them in the SB.