[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rank your top 10 NFL teams this season in order

isleseeya

How can you put the Packers, Steelers and Jags ahead of the Cowboys? :D

I'm a Vikes fan and wouldn't put them in the top 20. :D

I know, it's just your opinion, and I'm just busting your chops, what what is the reasoning behind the Cowboys being below the Steelers and Jags? The Steelers lost to Arizona, Denver and the Jets.

Everyone I have above the Cowboys I believe would beat the Cowboys more times then not. I'm interested to see the Packers/Cowboys game. It should shed alot of light on both teams. I'm not predicting how the season will end, just how I see things now.

Rankings are for college teams, where there is no playoff. here, it doesnt matter. Put all the top 5 in the AFC, only one of them are playing in the bowl. Dallas will win the Super Bowl, and that is the only ranking I care about.

Your confidence is bordering on delusional. Can you make a post with more substance then "Dallas wins the SuperBowl, nuff said!"

Dallas will win the Super Bowl, and that is the only ranking I care about.

They'll win.............why?

Is it because they smelled so much fumes from the New England offense while watching from behind in Dallas, that is has knocked some sort of magical power to them?

Edited by theeohiostate

Has Dallas beteen anyone with a winning record this year?

Oh yeah, the two wins over the Giants. That's all.

And who have the Pats played besides a Cowboy team playing with 1/2 a secondary at the time and a Colts team that was without most it's WRs?

Your confidence is bordering on delusional. Can you make a post with more substance then "Dallas wins the SuperBowl, nuff said!"

My confidence is my team has gotten better, and is starting to peak, where NE doesnt look nearly as dominant.

Dallas was without its starting CB Anthony Henry the first meeting. Another starting CB Terrance Newman picked Brady and was caught from behind. A healthy Newman, no one catches him from behind, he and DeAngelo Hall are the fastest men in the NFL.

Pass rusher Greg Ellis was just coming back from injury, and wasnt the player he is today, and he still had a sack vs Brady. In 8 games, Ellis has 8.5 sacks.

Brady at the time had his best passing TD game as a pro, and its not surprising the injuries we had in the secondary. Add Roy Williams in coverage, which he is no longer, and its a surprise Dallas was leading this game late in the 3rd quarter.

The Pats played a perfect game, as Dallas was very average. Dallas is still pissed they let NE off the hook, and craves another chance.

Im confident as hell, Dallas wins the Super Bowl this yr, and NE is the team they want to play in that game. Dallas wants to be the team that wrecks their season. Sure they will be happy winning the Bowl, but it will mean more if they get NE and wreck their season.

And who have the Pats played besides a Cowboy team playing with 1/2 a secondary at the time and a Colts team that was without most it's WRs?

Perch we can spew till we are blue in the face. Pats fans are going to think what they want. Fact is we know Dallas is progressing and if healthy, they will beat this team, and its wont be by 1 score either.

My confidence is my team has gotten better, and is starting to peak, where NE doesnt look nearly as dominant.

Dallas was without its starting CB Anthony Henry the first meeting. Another starting CB Terrance Newman picked Brady and was caught from behind. A healthy Newman, no one catches him from behind, he and DeAngelo Hall are the fastest men in the NFL.

Pass rusher Greg Ellis was just coming back from injury, and wasnt the player he is today, and he still had a sack vs Brady. In 8 games, Ellis has 8.5 sacks.

Brady at the time had his best passing TD game as a pro, and its not surprising the injuries we had in the secondary. Add Roy Williams in coverage, which he is no longer, and its a surprise Dallas was leading this game late in the 3rd quarter.

The Pats played a perfect game, as Dallas was very average. Dallas is still pissed they let NE off the hook, and craves another chance.

Im confident as hell, Dallas wins the Super Bowl this yr, and NE is the team they want to play in that game. Dallas wants to be the team that wrecks their season. Sure they will be happy winning the Bowl, but it will mean more if they get NE and wreck their season.

Wait, now I'm confused............

Are we crowning New England's ass already, or are we crowning Dallas ?

Sgt. Ryan, I know it has been quite some time since your team has done anything, but, you need to take it down a notch.

By the way, do you think they will blow out New England, the way that your predicted Oklahoma would blow out USC in the title game a couple of years ago ?

Perch we can spew till we are blue in the face. Pats fans are going to think what they want. Fact is we know Dallas is progressing and if healthy, they will beat this team, and its wont be by 1 score either.

I'll say this much...

If Dallas wins Thursday (which I think they will) they are the clear favorite to get there from the NFC. If they let one slip to GB, then I think they will stumble heading through Lambeau Field in the playoffs.

Yep, that Giants powerhouse that just got spanked, at home, by the juggernaut Vikings. :D

Yo Hugh...out of curiousity...has the Vikes D outscored to Vikes O this year? If not, take out AP's TDs and now have they outscored the O? I remember early on thinking they might. Tavaris has to be one of the worst Starters in football this side of Davis Carr and Alex Smith.

Yo Hugh...out of curiousity...has the Vikes D outscored to Vikes O this year? If not, take out AP's TDs and now have they outscored the O? I remember early on thinking they might. Tavaris has to be one of the worst Starters in football this side of Davis Carr and Alex Smith.

The Vikes have 14 rushing TD's, 6 passing TD's, and 7 defensive TD's. AP has 8 rushing TD's.

Tarvaris actually played decent yesterday, and for once Childress didn't make any stooopid decisions. I was at the game, and was one of very few in the stadium that thoroughly enjoyed themselves. :D

Here is my list :

1. pats

2. cowboys

3. colts

4. Packers

5. Steelers

6. Giants

7. Jags

8.seahawks

9.chargers

10.Bucs

Probably a wee-bit too high.

Patriots - Obviously

Packers - Look like mini-Pats in th egames i've seen em in. Great D and inspired O.

Cowboys - Someone shoot me for typing this.

Colts - Till they lose full power I cant say thier outa the top 5.

Steelers - They can beat any team on any day. They can lose to any team on any day as well.

Jaguars - When Garrard brings this team to the playoffs I will give em the respect this spot deserves. One dimensional as it stands.

Cleveland - Offensive powerhouse. Put up good numbers on the Pats. Whats that tell ya?

Philladelphia - You can never count them out. One of the best coaching staffs in the league.

Giants - Eli is not the man. They are tallented but will go nowhere till they reailize this.

Kansas City - Lets hope Kolby Smith can put up sick numbers. Herm will do everything in his power to give away winable games.