[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

National Championship game

theeohiostate

IF its W VA, OSU has a gimmie NC.

Im not convinced Missouri and WVa wont be playing myself. What kind fo ratings would that match up get.

WV plays a very improved UCONN team this weekend and if OU can beat the winner of the KU-Mizzou game next week, it's becomes very possible that OU or possibly a Georgia team winnng the SEC could move into the NC game.

Seems more like just 5 top bowl games this season, instead of 4 + the NC game.

If WV and a Kansas or Mizzou make it to the NC game, I can guarentee that'll it'll be a snoozer that'll will have the lowest ratings in history.

Also, they'd be no doubt the AP would award the winner of the Rose Bowl with a split National Championship

WV plays a very improved UCONN team this weekend and if OU can beat the winner of the KU-Mizzou game next week, it's becomes very possible that OU or possibly a Georgia team winnng the SEC could move into the NC game.

OU only controls the Big 12 teams, so they could jump both of those. They could jump LSU, if they win out, and will jump Arz St in the polls.

SC doesnt lose again, and OSU doesnt play again, so I dont see OU having any chance getting back up there.

Id love to see OU vs LSU play this season, and I may get that wish still.

If WV and a Kansas or Mizzou make it to the NC game, I can guarentee that'll it'll be a snoozer that'll will have the lowest ratings in history.

Also, they'd be no doubt the AP would award the winner of the Rose Bowl with a split National Championship

I WOULD LOVE THAT!

I agree Brian. And TOS, dude, why are you such a hater? Ohio St may be the marquee name left but WVU and KU/Mizzou would be a hughly entertaining game. It would match-up teams that are averaging 39 and 45/42 points per game respectively. Quite simply, teams that play with speed and flare. No offense to you or your Buckeyes but of their last two games one was a loss and the other was the worst game I've seen in a long time. Just straight up ugly football. Truth is, nobody really wants to see that.

Exactly right. There could easily be a split NC this yr. The polls and BCS may see things very differently....

Oh, and fellas, I disagree with this too. The AP has KU, Mizzou and WVU ranked 1, 2 and 3. If two of the three play it'd be pretty hard for the AP voters to select a NC outside of their own top 2.

I think a split title is inevitable, and necessity.

Then the AP voters better start voting for someone else because if the BCS 1 vs 2 is the same as the AP's going into the bowls the AP could do nothing but make a bigger joke of themselves than they already are by crowning someone else.

I agree Brian. And TOS, dude, why are you such a hater? Ohio St may be the marquee name left but WVU and KU/Mizzou would be a hughly entertaining game. It would match-up teams that are averaging 39 and 45/42 points per game respectively. Quite simply, teams that play with speed and flare. No offense to you or your Buckeyes but of their last two games one was a loss and the other was the worst game I've seen in a long time. Just straight up ugly football. Truth is, nobody really wants to see that.

The last game against Michigan was sloppy, but it was raining and sleeting the entire game and didn't let up. On a fast track, you'd see a much better performance.

Not hating, just some ribbing. Of course I'd like to downplay WV and KU or Mizzu for the simple fact that I'd like the Bucks to go to Lousiana.

WVU vs MO

Outside chance the Bucks get in.

I would say not very good chance myself.

I almost think a OSU vs USC would be more fun. I know playing for a title is what it's all about, however I would be more pumped for a Petey vs Tress match up in Rose Bowl. The Michigan game was a throw back game and now OSU vs USC would be a rewind to the days of Simpson and Griffin.

OSU vs USC... OR.... OSU vs WVU...(that would be the 2 matchups I would like)....I just don't see OSU getting there myself.

Kansas and MO both have to lose and I just can't see that. I guess if the Sooners get Sam back it's possible, but I just don't see it right now.

Miles just kept playing with fire all year long and he got burned, but now the pressure is off and he can accept the Michigan job right away.

Edited by sacosud

Ohio State should play themselves. They are clearly the best team in the country--nobody can beat them.

I think a rematch agaisnt that Illinois team that caught us sleeping would be better. This time there'd be no looking ahead at Michigan to keep our boys from losing focus. Playing us was your National Championship game, and we didn't respect an Illinois team we figured would lay over for us.