[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hey Rocker

Sgt. Ryan

There is an GREAT chance LSU loses 2 more games this season.

I like Georgia over them, then they make get a team like Illinois or ASU in the bowl, both of which would go up and down the field on that defense.

I believe Illinios is a poor mans version of LSU WITH a defense.

Sorry, I could not resist.

:wacko:

I still have no idea what the hell fear the hat was to mean, but queer seems a bit more appropriate.

I'm also :D But then, maybe it means something like when Bullwinkle (Les the Mess) ask's Rocky (BCS Committee)...."Wanna see me pull a rabbit outa this hat...nuttin up my sleeve." Rocky responds "Bullwinkle that trick never works." Then Bullwinkle pulls out a huge head of a Wild Cat. Then a Razorback.......... :D:D:D

LSU sucks.. Any arguments from you now. :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I hope OU gets this fraud team in the bowl. LSU will be this yrs Notre Dame of the BCS.

Good thing Rocker is not like an OU fan or he WOULD be in here, blaming a "bad call" or a hurt QB, cuz there is no way that OU could just get beat...there is always a........BUT.....or an......IF......

Good thing Rocker is not like an OU fan or he WOULD be in here, blaming a "bad call" or a hurt QB, cuz there is no way that OU could just get beat...there is always a........BUT.....or an......IF......

Now that you mention it. We were hurting that game with several players out or nursing injuries and we did get a pretty bad holding call in regulation. Hmmm... :D

Now that you mention it. We were hurting that game with several players out or nursing injuries and we did get a pretty bad holding call in regulation. Hmmm... :D

Hmmm........

Arkansas had 20 penalties for 122 yards

LSU had only 8 for 70 yards

Now , we can be clear on who got the calls :D

Also, to offset the minor injuries LSU had, Nutt decided to rest McFadden on several key plays, but still managed the "W"

I make no excuses for OU's loses. They didnt play well enough to win either game, its that simple. Try again. tool....

The defense is getting no pass rush. Austin English is their Dwight Freeney, and is out with a hairline fracture in his foot. But I never knew he was this important to their pass rush. The D needs to play.

But..........

I think I know how Oregon felt Thursday night. Our backup QB looks just as bad.

IF................

I make no excuses for OU's loses. They didnt play well enough to win either game, its that simple. Try again. tool....

tool time..........