[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can't smell Rocker's farts anymore. Done Blabbing?

Bushey

Rocker, it is time to come back and take the beating like a man. LSU is NOT going to the NC game. Hhahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

LSU is the best team in history, how's it possible they're not going to the National Championship game?

Oh...............they lost to 2 unranked teams this season. Yep, that'll do it every time. Arkansas did give Chattanooga, North Texas and Troy a helluva game too though

Maybe they can get another quality bowl win against a top notch program like Notre Dame or summin'

Edited by theeohiostate

I like to think of LSU as the New England Patriots of College football. If New England doesn't make it to the Superbowl does that mean they are not the best team in the NFL? :D

If New England loses two games to the Jets and Falcons......................NO they aren't the best. :D

Edited by theeohiostate

Yep and they play things called playoffs. College Football doesn't. And no, I don't think a team who loses to 2 teams with 4 losses, one at home with a chance to go and play for a national championship, is the best team, nor do I think that's a resume that anyone in there right mind should say, THAT team would win in an 8 team playoff. You're assuming that the SEC IS that good... I'm here to tell you, I predict the SEC doesn't do particularly that great in bowl season, much like there regular season non conference games of note.

So you think Ohio State should be eliminated from the discussion as well?

OSU lost ONE game and that game was to a ranked opponent, they should have been ranked ahead of LSU before last's nights game, but due to the fact the lost later in the season, led to the ONLY reason LSU was above them . Of course they should be included in the NC game, they are the best 1 loss team in the country.

Here is my top TEN

1. OSU

2. USC

3. Missouri

4. Kansas

5. West Virginia

6. Georgia

7. OU

8. Florida

9. Hawaii

10. Va Tech

Ohio State, 1 loss to a ranked 3 loss team. LSU 2 losses to 2 unranked 4 loss teams. Look it's the BCS, you lose you get the boot until more people ahead of you lose. Hey, I drank the kool aid on LSU right there with you, but at this point, maybe you can start a bandwagon to call this team the 2nd best 2 loss team ever. So no, Ohio State shouldn't be out of the discussion, but in an exclusive system like the BCS, you can't lose 2 games and say you should be ranked ahead of teams that have 1 loss, and have done NOTHING to prove that they are better or worse. You can argue with your SEC drivel all you want, but even the SEC hasn't been impressive outside of its own games.

OSU lost ONE game and that game was to a ranked opponent, they should have been ranked ahead of LSU before last's nights game, but due to the fact the lost later in the season, led to the ONLY reason LSU was above them . Of course they should be included in the NC game, they are the best 1 loss team in the country.

Here is my top TEN

1. OSU

2. USC

3. Missouri

4. Kansas

5. West Virginia

6. Georgia

7. OU

8. Florida

9. Hawaii

10. Va Tech

+1 :D:D

I like to think of LSU as the New England Patriots of College football. If New England doesn't make it to the Superbowl does that mean they are not the best team in the NFL? :D

LSU lost to Arkansas. They lost to a running team. Arkansas is a one dimensional team. Did I mention LSU can't stop the run?

Here is my top TEN

1. OSU

2. USC

3. Missouri

4. Kansas

5. West Virginia

6. Georgia

7. OU

8. Florida

9. Hawaii

10. Va Tech

So let's line up your top 8 and have a playoff:

OSU vs Florida Florida wins and moves on

USC vs OU Seen it before SC takes out OU

MU vs Ga Ga wins in a shootout and advances

KU vs WV Great matchup, WV outscores KU

Florida vs WV WV advances to play in the NC game

USC vs Ga Ga wins in a close one

NC game: WV vs Ga

With a Kentucky win and a few other games falling the right way....this could still happen without a playoff!!

So let's line up your top 8 and have a playoff:

OSU vs Florida Florida wins and moves on

USC vs OU Seen it before SC takes out OU

MU vs Ga Ga wins in a shootout and advances

KU vs WV Great matchup, WV outscores KU

Florida vs WV WV advances to play in the NC game

USC vs Ga Ga wins in a close one

NC game: WV vs Ga

With a Kentucky win and a few other games falling the right way....this could still happen without a playoff!!

I think it is possible the if Tenn loses today and Georgia soundly beats LSU in the SEC championship game, they could jump OSU. A loss by KU and Mizzu, may give Georgia a shot at WVU , unless WVU loses today against UCONN.

I'd prefer to have WV-Mizzu and Kansas loses, with Georgia winning the SEC to have a OSU vs Georgia game. As I've stated several times before, I feel Georgia is the best team in the SEC for the last 2 months.

I think it is possible the if Tenn loses today and Georgia soundly beats LSU in the SEC championship game, they could jump OSU. A loss by KU and Mizzu, may give Georgia a shot at WVU , unless WVU loses today against UCONN.

I'd prefer to have WV-Mizzu and Kansas loses, with Georgia winning the SEC to have a OSU vs Georgia game. As I've stated several times before, I feel Georgia is the best team in the SEC for the last 2 months.

Yes- Georgia is the best team over the past couple months, LSU fans did NOT want to face Ga in the SEC championship game over TN!! Does not matter now, I was shocked when I saw a flag late in the game against LSU.....in Death Valley, you do not see that very often!!

Hate the rule, but the T.O on the 4th and goal QB draw, was one of the best coaching moves of the year, bet we see it 2 more times by Monday morning...that needs to change next year!

Here is my top TEN

1. OSU

2. USC

3. Missouri

4. Kansas

5. West Virginia

6. Georgia

7. OU

8. Florida

9. Hawaii

10. Va Tech

LSU has already beaten two of your top 10 and will likely end up beating 3 of them. And you want to leave them out of the NC debate. :D

LSU has already beaten two of your top 10 and will likely end up beating 3 of them. And you want to leave them out of the NC debate. :D

They also lost to 2 that arn't on my top 50 list either :D

Yes, I'll leave them out of the discussion. A rematch against either of those teams would result in a loss anyhow for your Tigers. As far as Georgia in concerned, be thankful you didn't have to face Georgia, that would have been real ugly for you guys.

SEC plays the worst defense in the country. They have weak NC schedules and then they all beat up each other to become bowl eligible. Impressive.

Just like the top of the BCS, there is no dominant #1 team OR #1 conference this season.

The SEC and Pack 10 plays a different style of ball than the Big 10 or Big 12. They are not built around winning a 14-3 game in a grind it out, run the ball, work the clock type of game. They can get down 17 points and come back with speed, big plays and high powered offence. They recruit, practice and game-plan differently, no different when a team in the AFC West drafts/plans to be able to stop LT or LJ. This makes the Bowl games fun to watch as the different style teams play each other, all this talk about how well OSU would do in the SEC or how many games LSU would lose in the Big Ten doesn't matter....I would bet they would both have 3 losses if their teams are built the way they are today were to move conferences....... give both a chance to recruit and build a team in the "other" conference and they would both be able to find a way to be 11-1 or 10-2 going into the conference championship game if applicable.

The SEC and Pack 10 plays a different style of ball than the Big 10 or Big 12. They are not built around winning a 14-3 game in a grind it out, run the ball, work the clock type of game. They can get down 17 points and come back with speed, big plays and high powered offence. They recruit, practice and game-plan differently, no different when a team in the AFC West drafts/plans to be able to stop LT or LJ. This makes the Bowl games fun to watch as the different style teams play each other, all this talk about how well OSU would do in the SEC or how many games LSU would lose in the Big Ten doesn't matter....I would bet they would both have 3 losses if their teams are built the way they are today were to move conferences....... give both a chance to recruit and build a team in the "other" conference and they would both be able to find a way to be 11-1 or 10-2 going into the conference championship game if applicable.

+1