[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Missouri/Kansas

theeohiostate

Who you got?

I haven't seen either play this season, so this will be the first time to see how good they appear.

I'm hoping that KU wins the game to keep the undefeated streak alive.............until OU dumps either team next week.

This is a great story for college football to have this game tonight with this much on the line.

Kansas a pretender ?

Looking over their schedule for the first time, it's disturbing the level of their competition.

NonConference games against

C. Michigan

Southeastern Louisiana

Toledo

Fla. International

They didn't have to play OU,Texas Tech or Texas this season.

Their best win was against the #39th ranked OSU Cowboys

They have not played another team ranked in the top 50 :D

Becasue OSU lost big to the Sooners today, they'll drop out of the top 45.

So what you end up with , is the weakest top 2 team in sports history.

WOW! ! How is this team even ranked higher then Hawaii, Hawaii has played alot tougher schedule then this chit.

We all saw what Boise St. did to OU last season, so why in the hell, do we have a MUCH weaker Big 12 team ranked so much higher then a Hawaii team that is as good as it's conference foe Boise St was last season ?

:D

There at a minimum of 20 or so teams in the country that could take this Kansas schedule and go undefeated into this game.

What a crock !

Kansas a pretender ?

Looking over their schedule for the first time, it's disturbing the level of their competition.

NonConference games against

C. Michigan

Southeastern Louisiana

Toledo

Fla. International

They didn't have to play OU,Texas Tech or Texas this season.

Their best win was against the #39th ranked OSU Cowboys

They have not played another team ranked in the top 50 :D

Becasue OSU lost big to the Sooners today, they'll drop out of the top 45.

So what you end up with , is the weakest top 2 team in sports history.

WOW! ! How is this team even ranked higher then Hawaii, Hawaii has played alot tougher schedule then this chit.

I knew all of that but think they're better than just a team who beat bad teams. I think they'll get back in this game. Don't know if they'll win it but if they do I think it legitimizes their ranking.

I knew all of that but think they're better than just a team who beat bad teams. I think they'll get back in this game. Don't know if they'll win it but if they do I think it legitimizes their ranking.

That may be, but there is nothing on their schedule that qualifies this team to be ranked #2, seriously. If so, then why isn't Hawaii #1 ?

That may be, but there is nothing on their schedule that qualifies this team to be ranked #2, seriously. If so, then why isn't Hawaii #1 ?

As weak as KU's schedule is I think Okie St, A&M and Colorado(all wins for KU) would beat pretty much every team on Hawaii's. After all, Hawaii's "marquee" win was over Boise St who lost by 2 TDs to Washington.

#2 in the country?

I'll take my Buckeyes over this team in 10 out of 10 games :D

If I had to bet I'd probably take OSU as well. However, as rankings go, OSU lost to the now #17 team in the country. I think we can agree that, strong schedule or not, KU is worthy of at least that considering their record.

KU is worthy of at least that considering their record.

If we start doing that, then what is the logic for pollsters that leave a team like Hawaii or Boise St in years past out of the BCS hunt.

It's rediculous to give KU a pass because they play in the Big 12 , and say no to Hawaii because of their schedule, when the truth of the matter, both those teams are probably as evenly matched as any two in the country.

If they played, I'd lay my money on Hawaii without hesitation, straight up.

KU is playing like a team deserving of the #2 ranking :D

2 INT's inside the 20 , 2 missed FG's ...........this isn't the type of play you expect to get from a undefeated team.

I say OVERRATED................

OSU is gonna need Ohio native Stoops and the Sooners to come up big for us next week and take down Mizzu again.

KU is playing like a team deserving of the #2 ranking :D

2 INT's inside the 20 , 2 missed FG's ...........this isn't the type of play you expect to get from a undefeated team. Neither is getting beat by Illinois.

I say OVERRATED................

OSU is gonna need Ohio native Stoops and the Sooners to come up big for us next week and take down Mizzu again.

And when/if they lose they will drop. That's the system.

Hilarious :D

1. West Virginia

2. Missouri

Who'd of thought ?

How long has it been since 2 weaker teams were ranked 1 and 2 ? 50+ years or so I'd imagine.

Actually, it may very well be

1. Missouri

2. West Virginia

Yep. Hilarious. Parity's a bitch, ain't it?