[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Missouri/Kansas

theeohiostate

OU has its work cut out for it next week. Missouri is a fine football team. Chase Daniels went to High School just outside Big D. I saw this kid play. He won 2 State Championships, and his only loss was another State Championship. This kid is special.

OU got them at home the first time, this time its on a neutral field, with a trip to the NC on the line. Something tells me, Missouri wont fold like LSU when its in the same situation. :D

Boomer

For you, I'll go $200

Want the action or not?

You misunderstand me friend. Why would I bet AGAINST Mizzou (or OSU) when I am of the same mind as you about WV. I was hoping to see some WV fan jump on your offer. Maybe one will come along for your offer and you can get that satisfaction.

You misunderstand me friend. Why would I bet AGAINST Mizzou (or OSU) when I am of the same mind as you about WV. I was hoping to see some WV fan jump on your offer. Maybe one will come along for your offer and you can get that satisfaction.

Ah, gotcha :D

I like Mizzou or the Bucks over WV , so I'm ready to take anyone's bet

It doesn't matter if it's the Bucks or Mizzu, either team handles it's business against WV.

I'd take either team and lay $100 to the first board member that wants my bet :D

Any takers ?

Man......I'd love to make this bet, but $100 is too steep for me. I think WV beats either team that makes it to the NC game. They are my pick eventhough I'm a HUGH MU fan.