[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Likely BCS NC Pecking Order

Rockerbraves

Depends on how the unbiased humans view LSU losing to another unranked team who blew them up real good, which isn't going to help LSU's computer ranking.

Don't think there will be enough unbias humans viewing the losses by USC and OK as tougher than LSU's two triple OT games to offset the unbias computer rankings.

Didn't say blew them out, I said blew them up. Arkansas ran all over them, and LSU KNEW what was coming. It wasn't like they were doing anything to keep LSU off balance... they knew they were gonna run it, and still couldn't stop them. And when you're giving up a lot of points like that, against a 4 loss team, that can't figure to be anything good in any kind of computer formula.

Didn't say blew them out, I said blew them up. Arkansas ran all over them, and LSU KNEW what was coming. It wasn't like they were doing anything to keep LSU off balance... they knew they were gonna run it, and still couldn't stop them. And when you're giving up a lot of points like that, against a 4 loss team, that can't figure to be anything good in any kind of computer formula.

But wouldn't that mean LSU blew up Arkansas as well. Haven't checked lately but isn't LSU scoring alot of points this season. :D

I will say this... and I'm on record saying it, Georgia does NOT deserve a shot at a title. They didn't win their conference. It could happen, if Pitt somehow upsets WVU and OU knocks off Mizz.

To make matters worse Georgia didn't even win the SEC East either. That's where I could see LSU potentially jumping them if LSU beats Tennessee who won the East by beating Georgia rather convincingly 35-14

LSU will lose next week to Tennessee. Then you can tell us they are the best 3 loss team ever. :D

Bet you are kicking yourself this weekend, right Sarge? You have been predicted LSU will lose every weekend but failed to predict a lost this weekend. Glad your back on your LSU will lose kick. :wacko:

Sincerely,

Rockerbraves

Geaux Tigers! :D "Fear the Hat"

Edited by Rockerbraves

Nope, LSU will be lucky to get a berth in the cotton bowl after next weeks loss. This team has as much talent as anyone in the country, but the Queer in the Hat, is the biggest idiot in college football. Im sure Michigan was watching Friday, and doesnt want this sack of crap, so LSU may be stuck with him a few more years, which is perfect for college football fans everywhere else. he will lose 2 games a yr with the best talent in the country. Just think when Sabans kids are gone, he may be lucky to win 2 games a yr.

I might be way off base, but something tells me that Michigan never wanted the guy anyway. I heard Lloyd Carr in particular didn't want his successor to be Les Miles.

Yep, and he will be the Asst Athletic Director, so there is no way that tool is heading to Meechegan....... Great News for the SEC, and every fan of any top 10 team the next few years.

Carr might have a bit more to say on the Miles matter if he would have at least made the Michigan/OSU matchup a little less boring.

Those things have nothing to do with each other. I realize it's the cool thing to fire your coach and burn bridges in the media. Michigan didn't do that. It's called respect.

Problem was they weren't gonna do anything in that game when Henne and Hart were banged up. I woulda sink or swam with Mallett myself in that game.

+1 I woulda let him start slingin' the ball all over the place.

Those things have nothing to do with each other. I realize it's the cool thing to fire your coach and burn bridges in the media. Michigan didn't do that. It's called respect.

Look I respect Michigan for allowing Carr to finish the season However you are only kidding yourself if you don't think Carr lost a little say so on who will become the next head coach when his team got beat pretty soundly at home by the Bucks again to lose the Big Ten Championship and a trip to the Rose Bowl.