[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reggie Bush

whomper

Been raining windy temps in the high 40's. Players out on the field slipping and the field is tearing up easily. They keep talking about Stecker and Thomas taking increase reps. It sounds like IMO with the field and all think it remains nlikely that they play him . This is not official it is IMO

Been raining windy temps in the high 40's. Players out on the field slipping and the field is tearing up easily. They keep talking about Stecker and Thomas taking increase reps. It sounds like IMO with the field and all think it remains nlikely that they play him . This is not official it is IMO

Sorry wrong info on weather. Rain to come after the Game field is coming apart because of too dry.

NO - RB Bush To Start

Summary: Saints RB Reggie Bush was a game time decision with his shin but he's good to go and will start. Remember though that caution is always advised on a situation like this as re-injury is always a worry.

NO - RB Bush To Start

Summary: Saints RB Reggie Bush was a game time decision with his shin but he's good to go and will start. Remember though that caution is always advised on a situation like this as re-injury is always a worry.

Bush active and starting.

Its been my experience that when a player is somewhat injured and a game-time decision, I end up benching them and then they go off and have a career day! I'm starting Bush today unless they say that he is for sure out.

Edited by Savage Beatings

Its been my experience that when a player is somewhat injured and a game-time decision, I end up benching them and then they go off and have a career day! I'm starting Bush today unless they say that he is for sure out.

I'm doing the opposite I'm starting Stecker, just a feeling that if Bush is the slightest bit gippy he will not run the ball that much and the amount of passing is ?. I'm hearing that Bush is going back to his Duece days and that Thomas/Stecker will be the tough RB.