[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Frank Gore owners

capostatus

One can on;y hope! You never know what will happen. Remember a few weeks ago when Jamal Lewis had 4 TD's....

Are you comparing Lewis to Gore, or the Browns to the 49ers? Gore is better than Lewis, and the Browns are better than the 49ers. I dont think you can expect 4TDs out of Gore since he is the only guy they have to stop on that team. Cleveland has a pretty damn good offense right now.

Are you comparing Lewis to Gore, or the Browns to the 49ers? Gore is better than Lewis, and the Browns are better than the 49ers. I dont think you can expect 4TDs out of Gore since he is the only guy they have to stop on that team. Cleveland has a pretty damn good offense right now.

I was basically trying to say anything can happen.... Nobody expected Lewis to score 4 TD's in one game. It's possible that Gore gets a long TD today.....

I was basically trying to say anything can happen.... Nobody expected Lewis to score 4 TD's in one game. It's possible that Gore gets a long TD today.....

Agree... Anything is always possible, but after 11 weeks in the NFL, youd think it woulda happened if it were gonna happen at all. Im benching him until he gives me more than 10 points, or until Chester Taylor goes back to his backup role. :D

Agree... Anything is always possible, but after 11 weeks in the NFL, youd think it woulda happened if it were gonna happen at all. Im benching him until he gives me more than 10 points, or until Chester Taylor goes back to his backup role. :D

I agree with you. If you have a better option at RB I would sit Gore. Unfortunatly for me my options at RB are not better than Gore so I have to play him and hope his upside results in points one of these weeks :D

I am starting him, as my only other "options" are Anthony Thomas filling-in for M. Lynch (not a good match-up at all against JAX), and N.Davenport, as I didn't start T.Jones Thurs against Dallas (which was a good decision). I was tempted to start both FWP and Davenport, but after last week's lean effort from FWP, I'm going with Gore, and hope for the best.

I could dump Henry for Droughns but I think Gore is probably the same as Droughns at this point.

I'm a Jacobs owner so I picked up Droughns this week as well. I still think Gore is a better start than Droughns since they are playing the Vikings...

I'm a Jacobs owner so I picked up Droughns this week as well. I still think Gore is a better start than Droughns since they are playing the Vikings...

The Giants have owned the Vikings in recent years. In addition Grant had a 5.7 yard average against them recently.