[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steve Smith Owners

gd74

Damn. Oh well. I sat Ryan Grant this week for Smith, which is looking as stupid as it sounds right now :D

I can still play Lee Evans or Branch for Smith, but who knows of that trio. I think I'm leaving Smith in since Evans faces a good D and Branch is easing his way back... I can't believe I was actually hoping for Vinny T. What a crazy year...

I think I am gonna start A-Train and Branon Marshall in the 2 leagues I have him in. :D

In other words, this will be the week Carr gets his head out of his ass and Smitty has a big game.

They just showed a clip of Steve Smith helping out Robert Meachem (WR, Saints) before the game with some route running tips etc. Classy move.

PS: How Jason David continues to start is mind boggling.

That is classy. :D

It also appears (seeing GameCenter) that Carr is trying to get it to Steve Smith at least. I'm not watching the game I can't tell if it is the NO D, Carr (or both) that is causing the issues?

It also appears (seeing GameCenter) that Carr is trying to get it to Steve Smith at least. I'm not watching the game I can't tell if it is the NO D, Carr (or both) that is causing the issues?

For the most part they've tried to matchup McKenzie with Steve Smith but they are definitely trying to get him the ball. (McKenzie made back to back good defensive plays on the opening series vs Smith)

Jason David has continually been beaten deep by whoever he is covering.

Edit: Funny side joke about David....Saints commentary from this past weekend versus Houston.... "Jason "Deep Roast" David—as my broadcast colleague, Hokie Gajan calls him—has given up more yards than coastal erosion. " :D

Edited by myhousekey

Announcers just said Steve Smith was shaken up on the last play (Carr INT); He looked fine to me on the sidelines but it looks like he got banged on the shin.

Edit; They said he tweaked his left ankle but is back in the game.

Edited by myhousekey