[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What a wacky year ...

Grits and Shins

Who would have thought that going into week 12 I'd be trying to figure out who to start amoung Kolby Smith, Chester Taylor, Selvin Young and Maurice Morris :D

That says it all doesn't it ... I'd wager that in most leagues at least 3 of those guys weren't drafted (if not all of them).

i wish i had that choice - i have to decide between

RB'nd place s Chapman & Ricky Williams

WR Javon or Stokely

i'm in a 4-way tie for 1st place and if i loose today may not make the playoffs because there is a 4-way tie for 2nd place and we go with VP's for H2H & also VP's for points scored

Yeah Blitz, I started a thread a day or so ago commenting on a couple of my play-off bound teams and how horrible the rosters of those teams looked. I am fairly new to fantasy but I dont remember a football season like this in quite some time!

The injuries are unbelievable this year. I receiver troubles on one of my teams. These three are hurt:

M. Harrison

S. Holmes

L. Coles

I need to start one of these two: Hilliard, N. Washington, D. Patten, S. Moss. Oh, joy. :D:D

Who would have thought that going into week 12 I'd be trying to figure out who to start amoung Kolby Smith, Chester Taylor, Selvin Young and Maurice Morris :D

That says it all doesn't it ... I'd wager that in most leagues at least 3 of those guys weren't drafted (if not all of them).

:wacko: Yeah, in my local today I am starting Kolby Smith, Reggie Bush ans Maurice Morris. On the bench I have Selvin Young, Shaun Alexander and Adrian Peterson. :D

Wrong. Irish looked into his crystal ball and use his star charts to determine that all three of those guys would be starters. So he drafted them. :D