[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Benson down

myhousekey

The CBS Booth Guys (Gumbel?) talked about Benson being "underappreciated" and said that "Fantasy Guys" know who he is and love him.... :D

After listening to that turkey Bryant, remind me never to take fantasy advice from either of the Gumbels.

With that said, I hope Benson is OK.

Edited by splotchman

The CBS Booth Guys (Gumbel?) talked about Benson being "underappreciated" and said that "Fantasy Guys" know who he is and love him.... :D

After listening to that turkey Bryant, remind me never to take fantasy advice from either of the Gumbels.

They were actually talking about Gore, after they show the highlight of him scoring - still wasn't the most accurate comment though.

Edited by Pirate lookin' at 40

i don't think thomas jones has much to laugh about right now.

Considering the history of contention between Jones and Benson/Angelo, I disagree.

LOL. Benson's own teammates don't even appreciate him.

what the hell would he have to laugh about. He's on the Jets and is #22 in my league behind the likes of Kevin Jones, Fatdale White, Kenny Watson, and BENSON! I wouldn't laugh too hard if I were him. :D

Does the phrase "I told you so" mean anything to you? Or are you just unaware of how massively pissed Jones was when Angelo drafted Benson and how much Jones and most of his teammates disliked Benson's prima donna attitude? Angelo didn't trade Jones because of salary cap reasons... he did it because he's a massive egomaniac who wanted "his guy" to start, despite the fact that Lovie wanted to start Jones and the vast majority of the team considered Benson a locker room cancer. Benson's attitude made his relationship with Jones particularly bad.

Despite the sorry state of the Jets, I have a difficult time believing that Jones doesn't derive at least some pleasure from watching Benson go down in flames and Angelo looking like a moran for drafting and coddling him. Pro athletes have a lot of pride.

Edited by Bill Swerski

Does the phrase "I told you so" mean anything to you? Or are you just unaware of how massively pissed Jones was when Angelo drafted Benson and how much Jones and most of his teammates disliked Benson's prima donna attitude? Angelo didn't trade Jones because of salary cap reasons... he did it because he's a massive egomaniac who wanted "his guy" to start, despite the fact that Lovie wanted to start Jones and the vast majority of the team couldn't stand Benson.

When did you personally talk to the vast majority of the Bears about Benson?

Does the phrase "I told you so" mean anything to you? Or are you just unaware of how massively pissed Jones was when Angelo drafted Benson and how much Jones and most of his teammates disliked Benson's prima donna attitude? Angelo didn't trade Jones because of salary cap reasons... he did it because he's a massive egomaniac who wanted "his guy" to start, despite the fact that Lovie wanted to start Jones and the vast majority of the team considered Benson a locker room cancer. Benson's attitude made his relationship with Jones particularly bad.

Despite the sorry state of the Jets, I have a difficult time believing that Jones doesn't derive at least some pleasure from watching Benson go down in flames and Angelo looking like a moran for drafting and coddling him. Pro athletes have a lot of pride.

So I guess if Benson got traded to a bad team and was having a lame year and Jones stayed and had no holes and was told to put on weight and had a lame year as well, then Benson would be LAUGHING and saying I told you so when TJ got hurt . Right?

So I guess if Benson got traded to a bad team and was having a lame year and Jones stayed and had no holes and was told to put on weight and had a lame year as well, then Benson would be LAUGHING and saying I told you so when TJ got hurt . Right?

Sure, if Benson got stabbed in the back by his own GM after leading his sorry ass team in rushing AND receptions the year before, that scenario may be applicable. But only if Jones acted like a Grade A d0uche and pissed off his entire team.

When Angelo drafted Benson in April of 2005, he basically told Jones that he wasn't good enough to be in their long-term plans. Tell me with a straight face that he isn't enjoying Benson being a massive bust and Angelo looking like a clown.