[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is New England Winning Yet?

Egret

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They were trying to see the angle from the Patriots camera in the stands but it was pointed at the Eagles bench so it was not conclusive.

:D

Did anyone outside of Philly see a game? I was almost sure this would be a slaughter. Give it up to Reid and the Philly team

I didn't see it even from Philly.

Three times on the last patriot drive before half there were questionable calls. The first was on the spot of the ball on that 3rd down Welcher catch. The replay showed he had it in his back arm when hit, and they have him the spot on the front of his body. Unfortunately it was in the last 2 minutes so Ried couldn't challenge it. The Eagles got hosed when Cole was drawn offsides by Brady. It was clear that Brady should have been called for false start, but the refs huddled up and decided they were going to swing on Brady's jock like almost everyone else. They also got screwed by the no review on the TD, even though it probably was a TD.

Three times on the last patriot drive before half there were questionable calls. The first was on the spot of the ball on that 3rd down Welcher catch. The replay showed he had it in his back arm when hit, and they have him the spot on the front of his body. Unfortunately it was in the last 2 minutes so Ried couldn't challenge it. The Eagles got hosed when Cole was drawn offsides by Brady. It was clear that Brady should have been called for false start, but the refs huddled up and decided they were going to swing on Brady's jock like almost everyone else. They also got screwed by the no review on the TD, even though it probably was a TD.

I agree with all 3 of those assessments, though I'm not going to complain about them.

Brady goes down again! Keep that pressure coming. :D

What a game, Phili is actually getting pressure on Brady, not many teams have been able to do that. I really hope this is the game they lose, go Westbrook!

I bet Philly doesn't score another point.

I do believe NE should at least ATTEMPT to run. But they are so "eff the world", I don't believe they will...

1 rush for Maroney....geesh either he is very fragile or Belicheck benched him for the 1st half for screwing up something the last week or so.....

Close game so far....a little too close. Eagles Offense has been much better than expected tonight, hopefully the Pats D can rebound this half.

I bet Philly doesn't score another point.

I do believe NE should at least ATTEMPT to run. But they are so "eff the world", I don't believe they will...

Wow, a skins fan predicting the Eagles get shut out for the second half? Surprising, given the pats slaughtered your team several weeks ago. :D

Win or lose at least this is a real game, not a blowout.