[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

72 Dolphins

Patriots

Maybe the only reason I'm rooting for the Patriots to go undefeated, so the Dolphins won't have that douchey champagne toast any more. Beyond tacky.

I completely agree. I want Shula and his band of crabby old jerks from that overrated 1972 team to go away.

:D

Yer an idiot.

No tacky is that flowered shirt you wear to brunch on Sundays.

Disclaimer: Just so no Dolphins fans get their panties in a twist. Let me first say that I do not mean to implicate each and every member of the 72 'Phins... I'm sure plenty of them conduct themselves with honor and maturity and don't act like jerk-offs every year when some team threatens to go undefeated.

However, those who do openly talk smack every year, as they have this year, are a joke. Other greats take their hat off to those who come along later to match or better their records. Not these guys.

Only the truly myopic can't see how lame this is.

Maybe the only reason I'm rooting for the Patriots to go undefeated, so the Dolphins won't have that douchey champagne toast any more. Beyond tacky.
So instead, we'll have 30 years of the '08 Patriots having douchey champagne toasts celebrating the "greatest team ever" that went 19-0.

No tacky is that flowered shirt you wear to brunch on Sundays.

Hey I get lots of compliments on my Acapulco shirts from all the sailor-boys. Care to join us week 17 when the '72 Fins get eclipsed?

Beaten by the Dolphins 38-24 .

Let the Patriots get there first (undefeated) before we start comparing them to the greatest team to ever take the field.

The one loss doesn't take them out of contention for best ever. Besides the '72 Dolphins had a bunch of very close games. (wins of less than 7 pts. as I remember.) Not THAT dominating I guess.

Dominating enough where they didn't lose a game - unlike the 1985 Bears.

1972 = perfection

1985 = not so perfect

The Bears also played more games. Which also means they won more games!

The '85 Bears acted like fools during that year or so with crap like the "superbowl shuffle." The '72 Dolphins and their "cork popping" have been ass-clowns for 35 YEARS!

The Bears also played more games. Which also means they won more games!

The '85 Bears acted like fools during that year or so with crap like the "superbowl shuffle." The '72 Dolphins and their "cork popping" have been ass-clowns for 35 YEARS!

"Envy is like a fly that passes all the body's sounder parts, and dwells upon the s o r e s"

Edited by Fantasy Jesus