[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm losing in every ff league I'm in but one, and I don't care.

cre8tiff

Mizzou football... a tradition since September.

That being said....I still technically have to cheer for the Big 12 North over the South. Although, I have a feeling Oklahoma is going to beat Miz and the national title game will have some dirty Ohio State team playing against West V (with Ohio getting beaten by at least two touchdowns). Hopefully I'm wrong, but I just have a bad feeling about it.

I'm more of a KU fan but I'll be rooting for MU the rest of the way.

It's funny, that's all everyone is saying around here. All KU fans are saying they will root for MU now.........well we wouldn't be rooting for you. Some are probably rooting for MU so KU gets a better bowl, but I'm surprised.....not once have heard......oh yeah.....well........just wait till basketball season. :D

Only two good things have ever come out of Missouri. F'n Trent Green and Pete Stoyanovich. We no longer count Lin Elliott since the sex change operation.

Oh yeah..........WELL F U!

:D

It was fun to watch Chase Daniels ... he is a local boy ... graduated from the same high school my daughter is currently attending and for the same team my son hopes to one day play for (Southlake Dragons).

I went to several Southlake games when Daniel was tearing it up with Clint Renfro... That team that year imo may be the best high school football team ever. Insane...

Here is another question... Is Chase Daniel the Heisman winner?

I went to several Southlake games when Daniel was tearing it up with Clint Renfro... That team that year imo may be the best high school football team ever. Insane...

Here is another question... Is Chase Daniel the Heisman winner?

He will be on display for sure. Personally I think Tebow wins the Heisman. he is the first player ever to run and throw for 20 TDs, and accounted for 52 this yr, which is pretty amazing, in that offense.

That and OU will beat Missouri on the big stage, and Daniels will lose any chance at a heisman, NC and BCS bowl all in the same night. :D

Boy I sure would love to see that Mizzou / West Virginia game for the championship. Talk about a barn burner!

Boy I sure would love to see that Mizzou / West Virginia game for the championship. Talk about a barn burner!

I think that would actually be a GREAT game to watch.

2 teams who are new to the NC scene just selling out on every play. 2 exciting offenses with playmakers for both sides. I'm hoping this is the game.

He will be on display for sure. Personally I think Tebow wins the Heisman. he is the first player ever to run and throw for 20 TDs, and accounted for 52 this yr, which is pretty amazing, in that offense.

That and OU will beat Missouri on the big stage, and Daniels will lose any chance at a heisman, NC and BCS bowl all in the same night. :D

Care for a sig bet on that?

When was the last time OU won a big game...

Last year, right?

Oh yeah...

Seriously, your boys, when healthy are the better team, but they're a bit nicked up, no?