[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Devon Hester is a Freakin' BEAST

Bengal Mania

Holy Crap, Batman, that is the most exciting player in the NFL, bar none, IMO.

I'm not a Bears fan at all, but I wish they would cut it to their games whenever he is back to return a kick. The dude is a year-and-a-half into his career and is within 3 or 4 returns of the NFL record! Dante Hall was a nice poor-man's kick returner. Deion Sanders? OK for a pick up game, I guess.

Hester should have been ROY last year, plain and simple.

Here is Bengal Mania's Key to the Game for whatever team plays the Bears:

-KICK IT WHERE HE AIN'T. Like out of bounds, thru the endzone, whatever.

Don't know why I got such a chubby all of a sudden this morning. That dude is just plain fun to watch.

Edit to Add: oops. In my haste, I misspelled his name. Some fan, eh? Oh well, you know who I'm talking about.

Edited by Bengal Mania

Holy Crap, Batman, that is the most exciting player in the NFL, bar none, IMO.

I'm not a Bears fan at all, but I wish they would cut it to their games whenever he is back to return a kick. The dude is a year-and-a-half into his career and is within 3 or 4 returns of the NFL record! Dante Hall was a nice poor-man's kick returner. Deion Sanders? OK for a pick up game, I guess.

Hester should have been ROY last year, plain and simple.

Here is Bengal Mania's Key to the Game for whatever team plays the Bears:

-KICK IT WHERE HE AIN'T. Like out of bounds, thru the endzone, whatever.

Don't know why I got such a chubby all of a sudden this morning. That dude is just plain fun to watch.

You can kick it to Hester as long as everybody on the kicking unit maintains their assignments ... several teams have demonstrated that this year. If your special teams unit can't keep their assignments and they break contain then by all means you should not kick it to Hester.

You can kick it to Hester as long as everybody on the kicking unit maintains their assignments ... several teams have demonstrated that this year. If your special teams unit can't keep their assignments and they break contain then by all means you should not kick it to Hester.

And if guys would wrap when they tackle, Emmit Smith would not have been so over-rated as an RB, right? Hey, I'm not dissing him, he was definitely better than average.

Edited by Bengal Mania

The guy is so good he can even beat the coverage unit when they stick to their assignments. He's just so quick and ellusive. He sees a seam and wham he's gone. Eventually every coverage unit breaks contain when they think a returner is cornered and they try to converge on him to make the tackle. Most players have that killer instinct to just go and make the play when they're close and that's all it takes, is one mistake.

Edited by irish