[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brady Miked?

skinpig

Surprised I can't find anything anywhere about this...if it were reversed we'd have MIkegate...and a 10 page thread about it...and our other #1 pick would be gone...:D

Anybody notice how loud and clear Brady's signals were last night on TV?

Heard Boomer talking about it on the Big Show (WEEI) this afternoon...Boomer said he would mention it during tonight's telecast. You could even hear Brady talking to Moss and Gafney at the line in plain English. Speculation I heard was that it was just the TV parabolics turned way up. Any homers pick up on this?

I thought it was great how you could hear Brady call for protection and signal the plays and change things up. Wish you could always hear whats going on in the trenches like that.

I thought it was cool to hear him call out the Mike and Will LBs. I think itd be cool if they allowed it to always be like that, but I doubt itll ever happen.

I thought it was cool to hear him call out the Mike and Will LBs. I think itd be cool if they allowed it to always be like that, but I doubt itll ever happen.

I think it was Randy Cross talking about it on Sirius yesterday that it was something NBC was working on. They supposedly are trying to improve the audio of the Sunday night games.

True..McNabb uses :wacko: very often

:D Low blow call on Whomper :D

Omaha is a key word for an audible call(99.9% sure)....and when he was calling 96 it was to point out where the MLB(Gaither was)

I have to wonder if they put a mike in the overhead cam. In any case, I'd like to see and hear more of that sort of thing.