[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steelers/Dolphins game thread

HowboutthemCowboys

And Ricky not only fumbles but looks like he got banged up on the play. That left shoulder took a pretty good shot.

Ricky came back in and took one carry and hurt it again and headed out. And then just showed it and he was stomped on!!

Once again the announcing crew are so full of $hit trying to shout over each other they missed the entire episode until the fifth time it was shown.

Tony Kornholer is so full of sh*t. He just talks and talks and talks.......

SHUT UP :D

Edited by 'canes2004

would be nice if they let Jeff Reed kick the 53 yard field goal instead of punting :D

Semi-related thought...why wouldnt Pitt use a TO or 2 there in anticipation of getting the ball back with a chance to at least try a FG? Bad snap, shanked punt, etc. I guess I would have thought they'd take a TO so they'd have a chance to run something when they got the ball back. :D

That was bs the steeler defender stomped right on his back.

Do you seriously think that was intentional? With a lose ball on the field, I doubt Timmons had any other thought in his mind other than getting the ball. He did step on the shoulder but I don't think it was intentional.

Do you seriously think that was intentional? With a lose ball on the field, I doubt Timmons had any other thought in his mind other than getting the ball. He did step on the shoulder but I don't think it was intentional.

I do. Replayed it a few times and it looked totally intentional to me.