[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steelers/Dolphins game thread

HowboutthemCowboys

This game kept my playoff hopes alive in my local. All my opponent needed was 5 measly points from Big Ben. But since they saw fit to add in negative scoring for both interceptions and sacks he ended up worse off with him in his lineup. He ended up scoring -.3 points. :D

Edited by rajncajn

This game kept my playoff hopes alive in my local. All my opponent needed was 5 measly points from Big Ben. But since they saw fit to add in negative scoring for both interceptions and sacks he ended up worse off with him in his lineup. He ended up scoring -.3 points. :D

I needed just 6 points from jeff reed for a tie or 7 for a win...

he gave me 3 :D

Do you seriously think that was intentional? With a lose ball on the field, I doubt Timmons had any other thought in his mind other than getting the ball. He did step on the shoulder but I don't think it was intentional.

It was 100% intentional. The only 6 time Super Bowl Winners and YOUR DADDY are 100% dirty.

It was 100% intentional. The only 6 time Super Bowl Winners and YOUR DADDY are 100% dirty.

You're being silly. I'm sure you know the cheating refs forced him to do it, so they could get the ball away from the Dolphins because they remind the refs of the oppressed seahawks who all refs hate for some unknown but extemely rational reason ...

:D