[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brady nicked

Mojo Rising

Tom Brady had a big, black Neoprene sleeve on his left arm. He also left the locker room with a huge bag strapped to the same elbow.

Belichick also spent considerable time chatting with the quarterback at his locker during media availability, a rather unusual occurrence. At one point, they were going over some paperwork, with Belichick highlighting areas with a pink magic marker.

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/footbal...ticleid=1047277

2-10-PHI 31 (3:31) (No Huddle, Shotgun) 12-T.Brady scrambles up the middle to PHI 19 for 12 yards (22-J.Hanson).

On the above play I noticed Brady checking out his elbow.

Yep, it was like he got a rug burn there on the inside of it.....they have field turf correct? That would explain it.

Yep, it was like he got a rug burn there on the inside of it.....they have field turf correct? That would explain it.

you wear a sleeve and ice an elbow for RUG BURN :D

in the post game interview they asked something along the lines of if a hit(or sack) hurt....he said he was ok but

that he is boney and if they hit him on his bones it hurts :D

Edited by keggerz

you wear a sleeve and ice an elbow for RUG BURN :D

in the post game interview they asked something along the lines of if a hit(or sack) hurt....he said he was ok but

that he is boney and if they hit him on his bones it hurts :D

I dunno, but I saw the play and he definately slid and drug that part of his arm behind his body...he immediately got up and wass inspecting the inside of the elbow. I'm not a doctor...you? I know he didn't seem to get the injury on any other play I saw.