[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FF players age 15 and under.

skylive5

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She'd kick my ass.

It's all in the drafting she tells me...... :wacko:

:D A new age group for HAG???? :D

Nah.... way too much stress... want them to enjoy the learning experience before they get slammed by Huddlers. LOL

I have to admit though that there are plenty of owners in HAG that would probably fit the age group.... HAHAHAHA!

It's all in the drafting she tells me...... :D

Nah.... way too much stress... want them to enjoy the learning experience before they get slammed by Huddlers. LOL

I have to admit though that there are plenty of owners in HAG that would probably fit the age group.... HAHAHAHA!

I figured you'd hit that one out of the park! :D

i was just going with the whole "chris hansen" thing. if you've seen the show, i thought you'd now where i was going with this. sorry if you took offense. i meant no disrespect.

Ahhh... Have no idea who Chris Hansen is.... and I thought Dateline was a news show..(isn't it?).... anyways... I understand now. We're cool. :D

Guess I should try and keep up with what is new on TV. Or at least what IS on TV besides football. :D

My 11 yr. daughter is up for it if she is not too young. It would be her first attempt. She has been interested in my sorry teams for the past two years, so I would not be much help for her anyhow.

She also understands follow though and would rather die by her little brothers hands than quit

My 11 yr. daughter is up for it if she is not too young. It would be her first attempt. She has been interested in my sorry teams for the past two years, so I would not be much help for her anyhow.

She also understands follow though and would rather die by her little brothers hands than quit

Works for me. On the list. :D

Realize it is early days and most are preparing for the upcoming FF PO's.... but the response hasn't been too bad at all.

Have filled an 8 team league of interested persons so far.

I have the list....and will bring this up from time to time and then will hit it hard after the SB in Feb with hopes of finalizing a 10 team league by Mar 1.

So those of you that have expressed interest for you kids.... no time like the present to start them on a training program. LOL

Hey Sky, I talked to my wife's nephew last night and he was very excited to do this. He isn't as old as I thought he was (he's 10). I made him promise me he'd stay involved win or lose.. Anyway you can count him in if it's still ok. Thanks again for getting this going!

Hey Sky, I talked to my wife's nephew last night and he was very excited to do this. He isn't as old as I thought he was (he's 10). I made him promise me he'd stay involved win or lose.. Anyway you can count him in if it's still ok. Thanks again for getting this going!

Birthdays happen sooner or later..... Still on the list. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Now I mean absolutely no offense by this question...... is he 11 going on 15 or is he 11 going on 11? Would not want him to be overwhelmed is what I'm saying.

If you think he would fit the FF mold...then I would be more than happy to place him on the list.

He'll be ok. He's very bright & very competitive. He has helped me check names off my cheat sheets in the past, so he understands the draft concept and is familiar with some teams and players.

He'll be ok. He's very bright & very competitive. He has helped me check names off my cheat sheets in the past, so he understands the draft concept and is familiar with some teams and players.

Roger that.... already have him on the list. :D

• 4 weeks later...

Been wondering about a name for this league.

And of course, hoping that no one has forgotten that we are trying to get this off the ground and would like two more entrants. So far only 8 have expressed interest.

So I am bumping this up to keep it in the minds of you all.

omfgz dis threed iz zo 1337 d00d

I thinkI've seen something like this on my teenage daughter's text messages - their code /language

My 14 year old son would like to join if there's still room. He tried a couple leagues on his own this year with the expected tough results.