[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FF players age 15 and under.

skylive5

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A 15 year old girl won my casual league last year-her first time ever playing. She had an incredible draft-probably helped by her dad and then cruised all season only making moves when she had injuries. This year she has a driver's license and new interests and ended up in last place and probably won't play next year. Her team name last year was the Zac Effron team and this year it was the Link Larkin team. I had no idea who Zac Effron was. Apparently her dad didn't either 'cause when I asked him, he said, I think it's a boy in school Jenny had a crush on.

I thinkI've seen something like this on my teenage daughter's text messages - their code /language

My 14 year old son would like to join if there's still room. He tried a couple leagues on his own this year with the expected tough results.

On the list.... that makes 9.

For a name, how about "We Got Next" or "Huddle Of The Future" or something?

I'll ask my kid.

Not bad. Was thinking along those lines while trying not to embarass them with something like.... "Huddle Kids League" or something lame like that. :D

A 15 year old girl won my casual league last year-her first time ever playing. She had an incredible draft-probably helped by her dad and then cruised all season only making moves when she had injuries. This year she has a driver's license and new interests and ended up in last place and probably won't play next year. Her team name last year was the Zac Effron team and this year it was the Link Larkin team. I had no idea who Zac Effron was. Apparently her dad didn't either 'cause when I asked him, he said, I think it's a boy in school Jenny had a crush on.

Yeppers... definitley something I worry about. Them losing interest because of _______ (boys/girls/being a teenager).

The little gal in my avy up there is 17 months old....do we have a Huddle pre-school training program or something she can get into early? :D

Edited by msaint

• 4 weeks later...

Bumping this.... getting ready to set up the league at MFL and want to try and get everyone on the same page as to whether or not they will have someone playing.

At the moment we have:

Skippy - 2

Blitz - 1

sky - 1

Sam - 1

KevinL - 1

Cunning - 1

moss6 - 1

dropkick -1

That makes 9 and would like to have a 10 team league at a minimum.

Alright, my 6 year old is in. I know he's only 6 but he thinks like an adult, so that averages out to a teenager.

Alright, my 6 year old is in. I know he's only 6 but he thinks like an adult, so that averages out to a teenager.

11 is about as young as I want to go. I was hoping for all teenagers but that isn't going to happen I am afraid.

I am sure that there will be a spot for him once he ages a bit.

11 is about as young as I want to go. I was hoping for all teenagers but that isn't going to happen I am afraid.

I am sure that there will be a spot for him once he ages a bit.

Thanks for the legitimate response. There's no doubt he's too young for this type of thing yet and I was just having a little fun with this. However, eventually I hope he's interested in fantasy football and he and I can be in a league together as my father and I once were.

You lob way too many softballs for any one person. :wacko:

I certainly have and do lob too many. This one was intentional and I didn't expect a serious response, however, Sky's such a good guy so I got one. Then you came along and brought things back into the proper perspective.

Two of the my neighbor kids play in bigger adult league's and they are only 9 and 10. It blows my mind. The 9 year old is really into and is a human stat machine. He acts more like a 15 year old. Funny thing is he doesn't even play sports but the 10 year old does. Maybe fantasy football is turning into a "geek" sport.

Bump .... looking for one more player. I know that there has to be at least one more Huddler with a youngster that is interested in getting into FF.

Have finalized the MFL site and just awaiting answers to PMs sent to all those that said in.

Sky,

Wish my son was old enough to play. He knows his football. He can name all 32 teams by their helmets and or spamshirts and went 8-3 picking winners in the playoffs (had the Giants, his favorite team, winning it all!) His favorite players are Shockey, Manning (Eli) and Urlacher. He'll be 4 in March!!!