[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Larry Johnson coming back?

LJ was on the Boomer Grigsby Show here in KC on Tue night and said that he would be back this week or next. No link, just heard it on the radio while I was at work.

I've read he has been running a little. I doubt he would return soon though.

I had to drop him because I couldt afford the roster spot and free agent and trades deadline was last week..If he comes back and I am still wallowing with the likes of Andre Hall, Thomas Jones, SA/ Morris I may actually weep

Edited by whomper

I'm not sure what to make of this situation really. He's said all along that he would be back, he's always been a man of his word as far as I can tell. He's got to be disappointed seeing a 34 year old RB and now a rookie showing him up. With 5 games left I'd think if he was healthy enough to play he certainly will.

I'm not sure what to make of this situation really. He's said all along that he would be back, he's always been a man of his word as far as I can tell. He's got to be disappointed seeing a 34 year old RB and now a rookie showing him up. With 5 games left I'd think if he was healthy enough to play he certainly will.

Has he been ruled out? Rotoworld said this a few days ago.

Larry Johnson (foot) has been ruled out for Week 13, as expected.

Johnson didn't practice Wednesday, but Chiefs coach Herm Edwards said L.J. "ran around a little bit today" and is making some progress. Kolby Smith will start against the Chargers' struggling run defense. The Bolts are surrendering 4.2 yards per carry, and have given up eight TDs this year.

Has he been ruled out? Rotoworld said this a few days ago.

Larry Johnson (foot) has been ruled out for Week 13, as expected.

Johnson didn't practice Wednesday, but Chiefs coach Herm Edwards said L.J. "ran around a little bit today" and is making some progress. Kolby Smith will start against the Chargers' struggling run defense. The Bolts are surrendering 4.2 yards per carry, and have given up eight TDs this year.

Oh sorry, I didn't mean to imply that he will play this week....I highly doubt that. I meant whether he'd be back this year at all.

Oh sorry, I didn't mean to imply that he will play this week....I highly doubt that. I meant whether he'd be back this year at all.

I was referring to the original post and Larry saying he'd be back this week or next. I wondered if you heard anything.

I was referring to the original post and Larry saying he'd be back this week or next. I wondered if you heard anything.

Nothing has been said locally yet, but if and when I will post it.

Nothing has been said locally yet, but if and when I will post it.

I heard something today on the radio where Larry said he DID have a broken foot but it has healed really quickly.

This is an odd story. And to be honest, Larry is starting to wear me the wrong way. He was in NY this past Monday and Tuesday celebrating his birthday at a club.

Not that there is anything wrong with that, I guess, but I would think he would be here rehabbing and such.

Edited by Chief Dick

I heard something today on the radio where Larry said he DID have a broken foot but it has healed really quickly.

This is an odd story. And to be honest, Larry is starting to wear me the wrong way. He was in NY this past Monday and Tuesday celebrating his birthday at a club.

Not that there is anything wrong with that, I guess, but I would think he would be here rehabbing and such.

I saw that a clip with him dancing at his birthday celebration. The reporter said that he was "the life of his own party".

He can rot in hell for all I care.

Just think what we could have got in a trade for this poser.

Too bad our GM has such an ego that he wants to prove how great a drafter he is, and keep "his guys".

Yeah, well I can't wait to see how good a drafter he is inside the top 10 this year....oh thats right his last top 10 pick......Ryan Sims :D

Yeah, well I can't wait to see how good a drafter he is inside the top 10 this year....oh thats right his last top 10 pick......Ryan Sims :D

At this point I hope the Chiefs don't do something stupid and win out to screw up the draft. :D

I just want to see them with another top pick to see what happens. Purely for the entertainment value. At this point they are top 7. What do you do?

This team has so many needs, but they absolutely MUST HAVE offensive lineman in this draft. At that draft position you go for the best player there, regardless of position.

At this point I hope the Chiefs don't do something stupid and win out to screw up the draft. :D

I just want to see them with another top pick to see what happens. Purely for the entertainment value. At this point they are top 7. What do you do?

This team has so many needs, but they absolutely MUST HAVE offensive lineman in this draft. At that draft position you go for the best player there, regardless of position.

No reply per se to this post.

Just wanted to bump this up to the top as I really, really need to know what's going on with LJ.