[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Larry Johnson coming back?

At this point I hope the Chiefs don't do something stupid and win out to screw up the draft. :D

I just want to see them with another top pick to see what happens. Purely for the entertainment value. At this point they are top 7. What do you do?

This team has so many needs, but they absolutely MUST HAVE offensive lineman in this draft. At that draft position you go for the best player there, regardless of position.

Yes, go for best player at that draft slot, not need unless the need player and best player are somewhat comparable. This team needs O lineman, 2 corners, at least one LB to groom, a kicker :D, WR's and a FB. That's a good start. I know what will happen, a superb QB will be sitting there and they'll pass on him only to have him become the next best QB in the league.

Given that we are coming up on fantasy playoff time, if he's not 100% it may be better for owners if he didn't. I know I won't risk it his first week back unless I know for sure he's ready.

Not sure about that...AP came back last weekend and a lot of owners left him on their bench due to that reasoning. Any player is always at risk at any time of getting hurt, got to start your studs...