[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not so fast Buckeyes

Rockerbraves

Not very confident are you? Heck LSU is your best matchup and your team is an underdog. :D

Don't sell your team short. They would likely be favored over OU and USC. Do think Georgia would have been about a 2 point favorite.

uh negative - USC would be favored over OSU, probably OU would be as well.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't fear the hat. :D

I did not say we would not have a chance against any of those teams, however as I have said in many posts.

I just think in my opinion OSU matches up better with LSU than the others.

I'm much more excited playing LSU than WVU, thats for sure. I respect LSU and this whole thing turned out great from my perspective for OSU.

I was excited for USC in the Rose Bowl and would never have expected a OSU vs LSU match up. I also feel the best role for OSU is the underdog role. OSU seems to play better when the world(SEC) in this case is against them. I'm looking for fun time...I just now have to figure out how to dodge working the 7th and 8th.

Edited by sacosud

I'm much more excited playing LSU than WVU, thats for sure. I respect LSU and this whole thing turned out great from my perspective for OSU.

OSU seems to play better when the world(SEC) in this case is against them. I'm looking for fun time...I just now have to figure out how to dodge working the 7th and 8th.

Couldn't be happier myself. Lots of relatives that are huge Buckeye fans. Remember calling them up to give my congrats when you guys won in 2002 and they did the same in 2003. I was smart enough not to even call after last year's game.

Told my wife today to get the house ready for company and prepare for a few trips down to New Orleans. :D