[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This is THE week Fish homers

FishFreak

The Fish have a good shot at beating the Jets this week to get their first win. The match-ups are good and we barely lost to these clowns in week 3. I really think it's going to happen......Dolphins 20 Jets 17!

And no I'm not willing to wager a bet on this scavengers. It's hard to have a lot of confidence in a clueless organization that's threatening to go winless this season.

The Fish have a good shot at beating the Jets this week to get their first win. The match-ups are good and we barely lost to these clowns in week 3. I really think it's going to happen......Dolphins 20 Jets 17!

And no I'm not willing to wager a bet on this scavengers. It's hard to have a lot of confidence in a clueless organization that's threatening to go winless this season.

:D:D:wacko:

These are the Kellen Clemens Jets my friend - we will beat you like a drum.

LMAO! You say the Phins will win, but don't want to wager..... Jets, 27-13. Good thing Ricky the gange man got hurt, or I would have been worried. Um.... just what is the W-L reoerd between these teams for the last 5 years?Yeah.... that's right.

LMAO! You say the Phins will win, but don't want to wager..... Jets, 27-13. Good thing Ricky the gange man got hurt, or I would have been worried. Um.... just what is the W-L reoerd between these teams for the last 5 years?Yeah.... that's right.

Yeah that was my thought as well.

When you come in here and beat your chest saying the Dolphins are going to win this week ... it undermines your position when you follow that up with "and no I'm not willing to bet on it".

Yeah that was my thought as well.

When you come in here and beat your chest saying the Dolphins are going to win this week ... it undermines your position when you follow that up with "and no I'm not willing to bet on it".

Pretty much. He has all the time in the world to discredit other huddlers when they break down there homer teams faults(and his excuse is because his homer team sucks so bad), but this momo finally talks about his dung pile of a team and can't even back up his shiatt. Figures :D

Pretty much. He has all the time in the world to discredit other huddlers when they break down there homer teams faults(and his excuse is because his homer team sucks so bad), but this momo finally talks about his dung pile of a team and can't even back up his shiatt. Figures :D

Give it a rest girls. I don't need to pound on my chest and wager a bet on the Fish to prove my manhood. The Fish stink right now plain and simple. There is a reason (actually many) why they are winless. I'm a realist not some biased homer that gets emotional and crazy after every loss. I just think this is a game we could win and avoid going 0-16.

Seriously, how freakin' bad are the J-E-T-S Jets! Jets! Jets! that they are an underdog to a winless suckass team that is starting a rookie QB and doesn't have a RB that is both healthy & weighs more than 150 lbs?

It is admittedly humiliating to be an underdog to an 0-10 team.

I was reminiscing with a buddy last night about a season when the Saints went 0-15, only to win their season finale against the Jets. Hoping Sunday will not be a similar scenario...but honestly, it's hard to care that much at this point, and it will be even harder to tune in to the game on Sunday, I'll probabbly skip it and play catch with my kid or something, maybe go to a couples shower, I don't know.

Give it a rest girls. I don't need to pound on my chest and wager a bet on the Fish to prove my manhood. The Fish stink right now plain and simple. There is a reason (actually many) why they are winless. I'm a realist not some biased homer that gets emotional and crazy after every loss. I just think this is a game we could win and avoid going 0-16.

Aren't you the one that started this thread saying that this is the week the minnows win ... immediately demonstrating your level of confidence by pre-emptively exclaiming that you were unwilling to put your money where your mouth is so to speak.

So ... you start the thread by "pounding on your chest" but then finish the thread by revealing your pink panties.

Aren't you the one that started this thread saying that this is the week the minnows win ... immediately demonstrating your level of confidence by pre-emptively exclaiming that you were unwilling to put your money where your mouth is so to speak.

So ... you start the thread by "pounding on your chest" but then finish the thread by revealing your pink panties.

oh stop being such a tool. don't you think he feels sheepish enough?

oh stop being such a tool. don't you think he feels sheepish enough?

I don't. Being a fan of an 0-10 team then yackin it up saying that this same team will beat these "clowns", but then saying any bets are off is as weak as it gets. It;s annoying enough when Pats fans do a lot of yacking, but a Phins fan? He not only should be feeling sheepish, he should be at spain's house really getting a full dose! :wacko::D:D