[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This is THE week Fish homers

FishFreak

Aren't you the one that started this thread saying that this is the week the minnows win ... immediately demonstrating your level of confidence by pre-emptively exclaiming that you were unwilling to put your money where your mouth is so to speak.

So ... you start the thread by "pounding on your chest" but then finish the thread by revealing your pink panties.

Your out of line on this one Blitz. FF made a statement as a fan. Nothing more , nothing less. Read his first post in the thread. He wasn't being a jerk, wasn't calling out the Jets homers,wasn't putting down the Jets and wasn't "pounding on his chest" at all. He was just being excited for his team and maybe going out on a limb a little bit. Props to him for being a true fan which as a fellow 'phins fan is hard to do right at this moment. Heck he didn't even predict a win. Just said they "have a good shot to win". Not really pounding on your chest is it?

There are plenty of Homers that come on here and talk smack and act like an ass. Save the berating for those guys.

Edited by 'canes2004

I don't. Being a fan of an 0-10 team then yackin it up saying that this same team will beat these "clowns", but then saying any bets are off is as weak as it gets. It;s annoying enough when Pats fans do a lot of yacking, but a Phins fan? He not only should be feeling sheepish, he should be at spain's house really getting a full dose! :wacko::D:D

Its all about optimism and believing. Its all we have. ((except me... I have the dream of 0-16))

Folk should just laugh it off.

Personally... in fantasy, I do my best trash talking when I have a horrible team... I mean, heck - what is the worst that can happen.

I don't. Being a fan of an 0-10 team then yackin it up saying that this same team will beat these "clowns", but then saying any bets are off is as weak as it gets. It;s annoying enough when Pats fans do a lot of yacking, but a Phins fan? He not only should be feeling sheepish, he should be at spain's house really getting a full dose! :D:D:D

No need to get hostile! Spains' house? Isn't that a little overboard? :D

Hey, your team sucks too. We just suck harder at the moment. :wacko:

Your out of line on this one Blitz. FF made a statement as a fan. Nothing more , nothing less. Read his first post in the thread. He wasn't being a jerk, wasn't calling out the Jets homers,wasn't putting down the Jets and wasn't "pounding on his chest" at all. He was just being excited for his team and maybe going out on a limb a little bit. Props to him for being a true fan which as a fellow 'phins fan is hard to do right at this moment. Heck he didn't even predict a win. Just said they "have a good shot to win". Not really pounding on your chest is it?

There are plenty of Homers that come on here and talk smack and act like an ass. Save the berating for those guys.

Um.... he called the Jets "clowns". Them's fightin words even if we suck a little less the the Miami chum buckets! :D

No, I think a full dose at spains house for a weekend would be quite appropriate. :D

I'm a optimistic fan of a bad team right now. I purposely started this thread because this was a good opportunity for the Fish to get their first win. Let's face it, the Jets aren't exactly SB contenders. Unfortunately, the Fish played poorly and got smoked. As for chumps like Rovers and Grits, their childish behavior is expected. Do you guys really think you can get under my skin? Like I said give it a rest girls. I purposely said upfront I wouldn't bet so scavengers like yourselves wouldn't come out of the wood works looking for some cash. That would make me smart not a dumb ass homer. We're talking about a team that's now 0-12 so let's keep things in perspective.

I'm a optimistic fan of a bad team right now. I purposely started this thread because this was a good opportunity for the Fish to get their first win. Let's face it, the Jets aren't exactly SB contenders. Unfortunately, the Fish played poorly and got smoked. As for chumps like Rovers and Grits, their childish behavior is expected. Do you guys really think you can get under my skin? Like I said give it a rest girls. I purposely said upfront I wouldn't bet so scavengers like yourselves wouldn't come out of the wood works looking for some cash. That would make me smart not a dumb ass homer. We're talking about a team that's now 0-12 so let's keep things in perspective.

:D

I'll give you this ... Miami looks like a team of destiny this year ... I bet they all wear pink panties just like you.

OK.... you start a threead calling my team clowns when your team is winless.... then, you resort to name calling.... chumps, girls, scavengers........ and then you say I'm being childish!? :wacko: You may not be a dumb ass homer, but you are a d... well, nevermind. I was thinking about an avatar or sig line bet in the first place, but you said no bets would be taken. Look, your team is about to be the first ever 0-16 team in the history of the NFL, and you come out trash talkin. I suppose you thought Jets fans should have just not said anything at all in your stupid thread? I never called your team clowns, nor did I resort to name calling, but THEN you accuse others of being childish? I think you need a good spanking by Grits after your weekend at spain's. :D Even that would not be as embarassing as what my "clowns" did to your chum bucket! :D

Jet fans and Phin fans talking trash = Cripple Fight.

Show me where I was talking trash. As far as the game was concerned, I predicted a Jets win, 27-13. My bad for shorting the Jets another 13 points. Did i call him out for starting a thread predicting a win while he said up front he would not bet on it? Sure.... and why not. And it's more like a parapalegic against a quadrapalegic. There are differnt levels of crippledness. He was like Stephen Hawking, and I was like Patrick Stewart in X-Men. It was easy. :D

sky is blue... water's wet.

Of course they do. What's your point? You might as well have been posting an emoticon in hopes to pad your posts. At least that would have left people marginally interested in what you meant.

I just wanted to express how disgusted I was watching my Jets play the fins.

In my head I summed it up in 2 words. Sorry to disappoint you.

Plus as a Jets fan I just hate the fins.

Edit to add: :D

Edited by MrTed46

I don't. Being a fan of an 0-10 team then yackin it up saying that this same team will beat these "clowns", but then saying any bets are off is as weak as it gets. It;s annoying enough when Pats fans do a lot of yacking, but a Phins fan? He not only should be feeling sheepish, he should be at spain's house really getting a full dose! :D:D:D

:wacko: