[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Packers/Cowboys game thread

Randall

Wecome to Texas Stadium/Injury update

By Greg A. Bedard

Thursday, Nov 29 2007, 04:29 PM

Irving, Texas - Apparently Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila hadn't spoken with coach Mike McCarthy before KGB remarked that he was "good to go" for the game.

People in the organization are under the impression that McCarthy has already ruled KGB out for this game.

CB Charles Woodson and S Aaron Rouse are definitely game-time decisions and we will let you know what we see when they take the field.

DT Johnny Jolly and TE Bubba Franks, as expected, are both out.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to thank myself for moving into an area of KC where I can choose between cable companies. And the one I have has the NFL network. They are a smaller company called Everest Communications, and the NFL network is on their standard digital tier.

Gives me a boner just thinking about it. Yep, got one.

I'd like to thank myself for moving into an area of KC where I can choose between cable companies. And the one I have has the NFL network. They are a smaller company called Everest Communications, and the NFL network is on their standard digital tier.

Gives me a boner just thinking about it. Yep, got one.

No boner yet, but I do have NFL Network HD. :D

Cowboys game: pre-game update

By Greg A. Bedard

Thursday, Nov 29 2007, 06:01 PM

Irving, Texas - Look for WR Shaun Bodiford for be active. He's on the field and doing a lot of work with QB Aaron Rodgers.

S Nick Collins and CB Will Blackmon are on the field getting loose. Both look good to go. I'll be interested to see if Blackmon is active. He's got to have a lot of rust.

Still no sign of Charles Woodson.

Aaron Rouse is trying out his knee and getting some coaching about the big crown in the middle of this field.