[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Packers/Cowboys game thread

Randall

You must have missed it when it was mentioned how many TDs TO has in games where he has faced Woodson the past.

Like I said, I didnt read all the way through the post and I dont have a vested interest in either of these teams. But I doubt Woodson would be covering TO and I doubt the outcome would have been different with Woodson in the game. But to say it was lopsided, and to say injuries play no factor, is just silly.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dallas was a better team than GB last night - yeah, there were a few things that rankled me a bit but whatever. I figure if GB takes care of business and wins their last 7 games this season it won't much matter. :D

Anyone else like how the NFL Network cut the sound COMPLETELY during the "moment of silence" for Sean Taylor? I kinda doubt that there was much silence, as I don't think Cowboy/Packer fans really give anything resembling a sh*t about the guy, beyond a basic level of empathy.

Dallas was a better team than GB last night - yeah, there were a few things that rankled me a bit but whatever. I figure if GB takes care of business and wins their last 7 games this season it won't much matter. :D

Anyone else like how the NFL Network cut the sound COMPLETELY during the "moment of silence" for Sean Taylor? I kinda doubt that there was much silence, as I don't think Cowboy/Packer fans really give anything resembling a sh*t about the guy, beyond a basic level of empathy.

Actually Chavez, I was at the game, and it did get pretty quiet during the "moment of silence". There was some sound coming from the concessions area but otherwise not a peep from anyone in any of the sections I was close to.

Actually Chavez, I was at the game, and it did get pretty quiet during the "moment of silence". There was some sound coming from the concessions area but otherwise not a peep from anyone in any of the sections I was close to.

Really? Wow. Usually when a stadium tries the "moment of silence" there's still the standard hum and bustle of 40-60,000 people will make.

I admit I haven't been paying attention, but I was sure I'd find an Official Packer sigline payback thread in here somewhere.

You mean to tell me that Cowboyz1 wasn't able to goad the Cheeseheads into a sigline bet this week?

I admit I haven't been paying attention, but I was sure I'd find an Official Packer sigline payback thread in here somewhere.

You mean to tell me that Cowboyz1 wasn't able to goad the Cheeseheads into a sigline bet this week?

I think Randall was trying to goad some Cowboy fans into one in a different thread, but despite the gum-flapping in here, they didn't bite. Not as confident beforehand as they'd like you to think.

Hey bone, I was so ready to sig bet but Irish got me to thinking. I have won every bet so far this year and Irish said he was not about to jinx us this week with sig bet.

So I stopped this exact post (below) from happening and just pressed back arrow. I was talking to some loud mouth on this thread who wanted 10 points and I was gonna give him 7 cause I didn't want to lose with a last second touchdown in garbage time or something.

I wrote this but never pushed the button.

"My mind says to listen to Irish and not bet on this game,

However my balls tell me something competely different, I'm your huckleberry! What did you have in mind?"

I was this close to betting on this game and now lookikng back on it. I'm glad I didn't. 11-1 baby with the inside track to HOME FIELD and the BYE.

By the way, how's those Seachickens doing this year. :D

Hey bone, I was so ready to sig bet but Irish got me to thinking. I have won every bet so far this year and Irish said he was not about to jinx us this week with sig bet.

The Cowboys are so weak a Huddle sig line bet is going to iinx them. :D

You guys are too funny.

You guys are too funny.

Hey when you are 10-1 on the verge of making franchise history by stomping the Packers, no reason to take any chances. But I DID tell you what was going to happen now didn't I. :D

Hey when you are 10-1 on the verge of making franchise history by stomping the Packers, no reason to take any chances. But I DID tell you what was going to happen now didn't I. :D

Tony Romo Hey T.O. look someone named Irish is betting on us at the Huddle."

T.O. :D "Man we don't have a chance now!"

You guys are too funny.

I would've done a sig line at the drop of a hat!! I thought you wanted to make a cash bet and I don't do those.

I would've done a sig line at the drop of a hat!! I thought you wanted to make a cash bet and I don't do those.

A 1 week avirtar was the offer not money.

Come on Irish put your avitar where your mouth is. It's only 1 week.

So I stopped this exact post (below) from happening and just pressed back arrow. I was talking to some loud mouth on this thread who wanted 10 points and I was gonna give him 7 cause I didn't want to lose with a last second touchdown in garbage time or something.

I wrote this but never pushed the button.

"My mind says to listen to Irish and not bet on this game,

However my balls tell me something competely different, I'm your huckleberry! What did you have in mind?"

I was this close to betting on this game and now lookikng back on it. I'm glad I didn't. 11-1 baby with the inside track to HOME FIELD and the BYE.

By the way, how's those Seachickens doing this year. :D

All that punishment, and you STILL haven't learned to knock off that "Seachickens" crap?

That's what got you in trouble in the first place. :D

Edited by Bonehand

All that punishment, and you STILL haven't learned to knock off that "Seachickens" crap?

That's what got you in trouble in the first place. :wacko:

:D

You know, truthfully, in all the excitement, I almost forgot allllllllll about that snap.............................and that pick.:D