[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Most EXCITING player to watch

J.D.Morrison

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a tough debate, but I probably have to go with Barry Sanders. I've never before or since seen a player make defenders miss like Sanders. He made two-yard losses look like poetry. I still remember that highlight from one of his games against the Bears where he entered a pile of players and squirted out the other side somehow and scored. He did a lot of this against 8 man fronts.

Elway was another guy that had you on the edge of your seat watching him. He was an excellent improviser. I can't think of another quarterback that found a way to get it done with the game on the line like Elway.

There have been a few over the years that I have went out of my way to watch....

QB - Fouts, Montana, Lomax, Stabler, Blanda

RB - Brown, Matson, Walter, Sayers

WR - Bambi, Largent, Bobby Moore(Rahshad)

Jack Ham, Howie Long, Lawrence Taylor, "Big Daddy" Lipscomb and a host of other defenders.

The number one though has to be hands down Brown.

<-------------------------------------------------------------

You had to gameplan for him and you had to account for him on every play. He always had a knack for making the big play when the team needed it most. It is a downright shame he isn't in the Hall yet. Could we please get someone else besides Bob Gretz to represent him, that has A LOT to do with why he hasn't gotten in yet. Derrick had more sacks than Lawrence Taylor at the same age he died that Taylor had....nuff said.

After 4 TD games 3 out of the last 4....I have to say ROMO is my new favorite with the ball. Every time he touches it, I'm seeing visions of quick release TDs. Man, he looks like he's having fun out there. :D

Adrian Peterson - I haven't seen enough of the vikings, but the sportscenter highlights do look impressive.

Reggie Bush - ??? Thought he would have been....but.....he seems to run out of bounds alot.

When I think exciting, I think of guys that made your jaw-drop with some of the things they could do...........with that in mind.

Offense Non-Steeler = Barry Sanders ( I LOVED watching that guy play)

Offense Steeler = Kordell Stewart ( The guy didn't have the heart when it counted most, but, man, he made some exciting plays over the years)

Defense Non-Steeler - LT (That guy was simply amazing )

Defense Steeler - Greg Lloyd ( Still on of my all-time favorites. His angry disposition and pure athleticism were a joy to watch )

<-------------------------------------------------------------

You had to gameplan for him and you had to account for him on every play. He always had a knack for making the big play when the team needed it most. It is a downright shame he isn't in the Hall yet. Could we please get someone else besides Bob Gretz to represent him, that has A LOT to do with why he hasn't gotten in yet. Derrick had more sacks than Lawrence Taylor at the same age he died that Taylor had....nuff said.

I was at the game when he broke the single game sack record against Seattle with 7 I think. We still ended up losing that game.

I loved watching Roger Staubach..He had eyes behind his head and made some amazing comebacks..Tony Dorsett was explosive too..Emmitt Smith as well..Non Cowboys I would say The original LT..Walter Payton ..Puddy

I was at the game when he broke the single game sack record against Seattle with 7 I think. We still ended up losing that game.

Really, that was my first ever NFL game I attended. I was right in the corner of the EZ where the WR caught the game winning TD in fron tof my face, I was like 8 rows up and DT had Kreig by the shirt for the 8th sack when Kreig threw up a prayer and it was caught.

It was bitter f'n cold that day! If The Chiefs won that game they would have made the post season for the first time since 86' and before that 71'.

Really, that was my first ever NFL game I attended. I was right in the corner of the EZ where the WR caught the game winning TD in fron tof my face, I was like 8 rows up and DT had Kreig by the shirt for the 8th sack when Kreig threw up a prayer and it was caught.

It was bitter f'n cold that day! If The Chiefs won that game they would have made the post season for the first time since 86' and before that 71'.

My first game too. I was in 8th grade, and I remember it like it was yesterday. Our pop warner football team went. Small world...

Edited by KSUChiefsTarheelFan

Thurman Thomas, Andre Reed any Bills game from the early 90's was great to watch. I have to agree with the Adrian Peterson bandwagon. Not close to Minny but the highlights are sick. That kid is awsome!! Honorable mention Westbrook, he can take it to the house any given play

Edited by kickers play