[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Al Harris, nice hair, bad CB

Rovers

What in the world was Harris doing hanging around the line of scrimmage on that 3rd and 19? That may well be the turning point of the game. Is Harris always this awful? Don't gointo the INT that TO gift wrapped for him.... that was dumb luck. Early Christmas present. I don't get to see the Packers often, but Harris looks like dog turds to me. Is he just having a bad game? Seems to me this guy is a lousy cover corner, and doesn't have a clue as to where he should be playing. Personally, if the Pack loses, I think a boatload of blame has to go on Harris.

What in the world was Harris doing hanging around the line of scrimmage on that 3rd and 19? That may well be the turning point of the game. Is Harris always this awful? Don't gointo the INT that TO gift wrapped for him.... that was dumb luck. Early Christmas present. I don't get to see the Packers often, but Harris looks like dog turds to me. Is he just having a bad game? Seems to me this guy is a lousy cover corner, and doesn't have a clue as to where he should be playing. Personally, if the Pack loses, I think a boatload of blame has to go on Harris.

Ok now in english please... :D

Rovers Jets are fortunate not to have CBs as awful as Al Harris or their record would be as terrible as Green Bay's.

My buddy had the theory that Harris was trying to do too much to make up for Woodson's absence; not the sole reason he looked awful, but factor in both Woodson's absence and Harris' pressure on himself along with Jason Garrett outscheming Green Bay's DC, the Cowboys offense out-executing Green Bay's D in general, and Harris not having a good day in the first place, and yeah, he looked pretty terrible.

He looked like the guy the Eagles let go but with less pass interference penalties :D

I know he's better than that but TO schooled him last night. It was painful for me to watch. :D

Hahaha, Harris and Bigby are like a comedy team.

I just Googled the word "overrated" and Al Harris popped up!!!

Not a fan of this guy. I said he was overrated when he showed up from Philly. I counted at least 3 balls that were caught by either his WR or in his immediate vicinity against Dallas where he was looking the opposite way. Never saw the ball pass him nor saw the reception. Not sure why all the announcers and "expert annalysts" show so much man-love for this guy.

Then to see him level T.O.( on a play where T.O. never even left the line of scrimmage b-cause it was a run) and stand over him and talk peaches by the bucket just disgusts me. Yeah, he'll turn in a nice, maybe even borderline spectacular, play but then follow it up by giving up a first down or TD.

Somebody please help me understand what I am missing with this guy.

Fair enough, like I said, I don't get to see a whole lot of GB games. The single reason I posted this was because of that 3rd and 19 play. For the life of me, I can't understand why a veteran CB like Harris would be haning around the line of scrimmage in a game situation like that.... I though the game turned on that one play. He was just floating about five yards off the line of scrimmage, and there was no reciever anywhere near that area. Even if he had some responsibilty on the right side there, he should have been well over ten yards away from the LOS. He took himself out of the play, and I thought it was a game turning mistake. The GB D had finally apparently stopped Dallas, and that first down play just took the wind out of them.

Chavez, actually, I'd take Revis over Harris, but that's just me.

Chavez, actually, I'd take Revis over Harris, but that's just me.

As a Jets fan, it would be hard to put yourself in this position but...

Imagine there was a must win game, you have to choose between AL Harris and a Talented rook...

Revis may be better in due time, but as of right now it's not even close.

Rovers Jets are fortunate not to have CBs as awful as Al Harris or their record would be as terrible as Green Bay's.

My buddy had the theory that Harris was trying to do too much to make up for Woodson's absence; not the sole reason he looked awful, but factor in both Woodson's absence and Harris' pressure on himself along with Jason Garrett outscheming Green Bay's DC, the Cowboys offense out-executing Green Bay's D in general, and Harris not having a good day in the first place, and yeah, he looked pretty terrible.

That was probably a hugh part of the problem that night. Trying to help out and not doing his assignment leads to lots of problems in the backfield.

He's one of the best CBs in the league -- "the best," according to Chad Johnson.

He did have a really bad game, but he's an excellent player. And he's a rare breed among modern corners, considering he hardly ever plays zone, and he always plays press coverage.

He did not have a bad game. He got outplayed by a superior Owens and Offense. He in only one player and there is a long list of defenses that have looked bad against the boys O. 9 to be exact but even Buffalo couldn't contian us when it counted. Harris may be good but Owens is better and he proved it.

Don't gointo the INT that TO gift wrapped for him.... that was dumb luck.

Sure, but the play where he ripped it out of TOs hands should have been his.....but it didn't count. Harris is getting pimped because he is on a good team. A true shut down CB is far and few between....Harris is a good FB player.

He did not have a bad game. He got outplayed by a superior Owens and Offense. He in only one player and there is a long list of defenses that have looked bad against the boys O. 9 to be exact but even Buffalo couldn't contian us when it counted. Harris may be good but Owens is better and he proved it.

Menudo becomes less annoying everyday. But his team has actually accomplished something during the last 15 years.

Menudo becomes less annoying everyday. But his team has actually accomplished something during the last 15 years.

I guess were due huh.............Don't be mad that the Cowboys are just so good this year. I'm enjoyiing the ride you should try it sometime.

Sure, but the play where he ripped it out of TOs hands should have been his.....but it didn't count. Harris is getting pimped because he is on a good team. A true shut down CB is far and few between....Harris is a good FB player.

:D 2007-15= 1992 We won the superbowl in 93, 94 and 96..Then again it doesnt compare to what the Seahawks have accomplished..You guys have..have..I guess you have Largent ?

Edited by whomper

Amazing!

You know that may just be why we are so good this year. They say things happen for a reason, Botched snap = Pro Bowl season. Humbling, of course your team has never had any heartbreak so it's understandable why your are how you are.................