[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ahman OUT

msaint

Rotoworld: Ahman Green (knee) has been downgraded to "out" for Week 13.

The Texans were optimistic when the week began, but Green's knee is still an issue. Coach Gary Kubiak hopes he'll be able to contribute in the final four weeks. Ron Dayne will start against the Titans, who are expected to have DT Albert Haynesworth back in the lineup. Dayne is only a flex option.

Rotoworld: Ahman Green (knee) has been downgraded to "out" for Week 13.

The Texans were optimistic when the week began, but Green's knee is still an issue. Coach Gary Kubiak hopes he'll be able to contribute in the final four weeks. Ron Dayne will start against the Titans, who are expected to have DT Albert Haynesworth back in the lineup. Dayne is only a flex option.

As a Green owner I can tell you that he has never been "in" for this season. :D

Seriously...why did anyone draft him? The ffballers that draft DEN rb's should not be taking any heat from ANYONE that drafted or even picked up this guy. He's DONE! FORK PLEASE :D

Seriously...why did anyone draft him? The ffballers that draft DEN rb's should not be taking any heat from ANYONE that drafted or even picked up this guy. He's DONE! FORK PLEASE :D

Dynasty League... and I didn't draft him he was part of a trade I shouldn't have made a few years ago.

But you do have a point. LOL

It's really a shame the HOU RB situation is such a mess because when there has been a capable, healthy runner they've had pretty good success. They're even used quite a bit in the pass game too.

Definitely a situation to keep an eye on come '08 draft time.

Hey, Dayne is actually playing pretty well...Kubiak even said he wish he hadnt gone away from the run in the second half last week against the Browns...

Texans would be smart to just sit Green for the rest of the year...same with LJ in Kansas City......

Hey, Dayne is actually playing pretty well...Kubiak even said he wish he hadnt gone away from the run in the second half last week against the Browns...

Texans would be smart to just sit Green for the rest of the year...same with LJ in Kansas City......

If Dayne or Green are involved in any long term plans then the HOU running game is in trouble.

At 29 (30 on opening day '08), Dayne is a decent backup.

At 30 (31 on opening day '08), Green is good at getting injured.

Insert the right young rookie RB taken in the 1st or 2nd round and they could have a starter for years to go with an already talented core of Schaub, AJ, and Daniels. Add Jon Stewart, Kevin Smith, or if they come out, Jamaal Charles or Felix Jones... that's a pretty formidable looking offense going into '08 and beyond.

It's about keeping pace with their division... Indy's offense looks to be good for years to come, the Jags have the best 2 RBs in the division, and TEN look to have a good tandem in White/Henry next year.

Edited by kingfish247

As a Green owner I can tell you that he has never been "in" for this season. :D

Seriously. I can't find it now, but there's a thread from the preseason this year where I was sort of rallying against picking Green for any of my teams.

I listened to my own advice for all but one team, and low and behold, that's my worst team by far.

Edited by TDFFFreak

Seriously. I can't find it now, but there's a thread from the preseason this year where I was sort of rallying against picking Green for any of my teams.

I listened to my own advice for all but one team, and low and behold, that's my worst team by far.

:DThat post

Edited by Big John